2. Why did we break up?

It's been a week since the friendship with the most successful 20's in Korea was revealed to the employees.

Over the time all of them have social media's, so they revealed it in that.

They're followed highly on those as well because people get an insight in their rich life.

Well honestly also their looks, like have you seen them.

Jennie, Jin and Namjoon are actually cousins.

Other than that they are actually very down to earth.

So when their friendship was revealed they showed their life apart from work.

Over the week they went to different food stalls and even a beach trip in the weekend and got back recently.

Immediately the first thing they did was get back to work.

Jennie decided to go to the hospital to visit as she is supposed too usually.

When she got there some of the staff were there to welcome her.

She bowed greeting them, as they greeted back as well.

They headed into a conference room, at the top of the building to get to work.

They were discussing medical equipment costs, inner management and other things.

"Well as you all know, I can't be here all the time. And the current president is retiring. So we have a new one. Please meet Mr.Choi Seojong. He may be young, he's only 28 after all, but I feel he is capable. It's a trial period right now, if you have any concerns feel free to contact me. I'll have to head out now"
She says dismissing the meeting as they all shook hands and prepared to leave.

She got a text on her personal phone as she got inside her car.

"Lunch?"

It was from Taehyung and she looked at her schedule noticing it was free.

"Send me the address" she replied.

They're very straightforward in text, I'll tell you.

They got the address as she gave it to her driver to take her to the area.

They stopped in front of a crown plaza.

She got out taking of her sunglasses holding her bags.

Although they were in a business career, this group of friends was sort of well known.

They are the perfect bachelors or couples, and the ones that receive the most attention turn out to be Jennie, Lisa, Taehyung and Jungkook.

Why? Because Jimin and Rosé are shipped together.

These four are the technical singles according to them.

She walks in with maybe on or two on lookers taking pictures of her, she ignores it and goes in to where two hotel staff employees welcome her.

"This way please" they say as they guide her inside a hotel, to which she bows as well and follows them in.

They reach the reserved table as she and Taehyung greet each other

They were talking along and stuff before they opened Instagram for a while.

"Whoa apparently Suho and Irene broke up,
And they had a nasty fight and even sued each other"
Taehyung says opening a group chat that showed their old college classmates struggles.

"Really? Damn" she says.

"Surprising. I thought they'd be married" he says.

"Yeah. It's funny how our breakup was so calm and now we're like best friends" she says as he agrees.

"Speaking of them we have a college reunion on the December 28th, next week basically" he says recollecting.

"Hmm yeah we do. Should we go?" She asks.

"I mean the others want to, so I say we should"
He replied as she nodded.

"I'll be a little late though. I have a photoshoot for the brand" she says.

She basically models for her brands when the marketing team asks her to.

"How's things with Kai?" He asks referring to her boyfriend.

Well ex.

"We parted ways. It was mutual because we didn't feel anything to keep up excited. It felt like a forced relationship. What about you and Nancy?"

"Didn't work either. Same reason" he says and they mutually sigh.

"Relationships ain't for us huh" he says.

"If we're single when we're 30, let's get married" she says

He nods and they continue eating.

Soon after it was time to leave and they bid each other goodbye.

"I have to go to the vogue office. The company executives are asking me to accept some interview and photoshoot to boost market rates" she said checking her watch.

They both leave with their own cars to go to their next job.

She arrives at the office and bows at the people there greeting them.

Around two hours later they finally finish their photoshoot and she gives everyone the coffee she ordered for their hard work.

They change out of their clothes, finish the basic interview and leave for the rest of their day.

Jennie sighed laying back into her seat with a contended smile on her day.

"Let's go home" she told her driver who did as ordered.

She walked into her house placing her bag on the couch and stretching before going to do her night activities, such as showering, brushing, skin care and then reading.

She fell asleep in the middle of her book, as her eyes automatically shut close.