6. A drunken mistake

"Hey Jennie?" a voice called as she looked to the side.

"Yes Mark?" She asked.

"You really can't do anything in here. My hotel room is nearby. Why don't you clean up there and then have someone drop you home from " he suggested.

"I don't know... what about Lisa?" Jennie started inside.

"I'll have her home. Don't worry I won't have anything happen to her" bambam said.

"We're literally 25 days apart" Lisa argued back.
"I'm still 25 days older" he shot back as the frequent argument started again.

The two on the side just sighed at them before deciding to leave.

She thanked him for letting her go to his place at this time of night.

She stood up shaking her hands a little shooting a few heavy droplets of her.

A Warm material wrapped around her shoulders as she noticed it was the jacket he had around his waist earlier; the one she hadn't noticed.

She smiled thanking him as they went to the room.

He opened the door for her as they both walked inside the presidential suite he was residing.

She stood at the entrance not wanting to touch anything and infect it with the smell of alcohol.

"You know being on here for a weeks trip I don't have much, but I have these. They're the smallest pants I have so they should work" he says handing her a pair as she thanked him and looked for the bathroom.

"Oh here" he motions after noticing her lost gaze.

Jennie goes inside and changes, into his clothes.

She knew she shouldn't have come but deep inside there was no better option really.

After changing she walks out.

"Mark here. They are way too big" she says handing the sweatpants.

He looks at her and freezes for a second in shock before taking the clothes.

She was wearing just the T shirt, however it was long enough to cover her.

But the thing that had him in a crazed minded state  was that she was in his T-shirt.

He put the pants back in as the two collapsed in the bed.

"Aish we're in Bangkok yet there's no cabs here" she said sighing.

He looks at his watch.

"It is 2 a.m...." he reasons with her as she groaned.

"I know that"

They sighed.

"Want to watch a horror movie?" Mark suggested pointing to the TV at the other end of the room, and Jennie visibly flinched.

"What?are you Scared?" He started teasing.

"Yes" she straight up replied confessing as he was stunned at her complete honest.

"Come on, let's just watch a little" he suggested and she nodded.

You see, this may be normal to you, but it is really not to them.

They're not this casual in others homes.

Basically, they are pretty, pretty drunk.

Every single time there was a jump scare, Jennie unconsciously jumped closer to Mark scared.

He just chuckled and smiled at her reaction.

He found her cute.

By the last scare she was basically holding his arm with her face buried in his chest scared for the next scene yet looking because of the curiosity.

As that happened he looked over and was entranced by the sudden close distance.

By this time, she noticed as well and met his eyes.

He slowly started leaning forward, gaze still on hers as his hand went up to hold the side of her head.

Her hand subconsciously came up at the same time to hold his to stop him from his next move.

"Mark... we can't" she started not meeting his eyes.

"Come on Jen, it's just one night. It's not like we'll end up dating" he said.

She sighs and looks back at him.

"Just for tonight, our excuse is a drunken mistake. No strings attached" she said as he nodded and that's all It took for her hand to release his and he took the signal and closed the gap.

Her back laid down on the bed as he hovered over her.

Their eyes closed as they were in the moment.

——-——-——-——-
The next morning
——-——-——-——-

Jennie woke up as she stretched her limbs.

She took the t-shirt laying beside the bed and slipped it on before gathering her belongings.

Mark was still asleep at the time so she left easily; avoiding confrontation with the man.

She took a cab which was thankfully available due to the day light.

She reached her hotel room, practically praying Lisa wasn't there despite her Atheism approach to life, but to her bad luck, she was literally right there.

"Fuck..." Jennie muttered under her breath seeing her figure in the living room, Bach turned towards her.

She went ahead and prepared herself for the torture before going in further.

She closed the door behind her which caused Lisa to divert her attention due to the noise being made from Jennie's actions of entering.

"You're here? I thought you left earlier or something. Wait so you didn't come home last night? Hold on what are you wearing. oOmg is that a guys T-shirt? Hold on is that Marks T-shirt? Were you at his place earlier? Hold on did you spend the night there? Wait you didn't, you know, do it? Jennie unnie?!"

The questions poured out like a mountain as she groaned.

She already had a head ache from her hangover, and now a curious Lisa added to the mix?

Let's just say that it's not going to be easy.

It's going to be a long, long morning.