3. Woman of the year

Today was the reunion day.

The 10 friends excluding Jennie arrived in time at the venue.

The other people there included their old college classmates, who were fairly envious of all their success.

I mean come on, always being on top in their fields, being names in magazines for being successful is like a dream to them.

They greeted a few friends that they knew before taking a seat at a table.

"Did you all hear about the stock decline at baebae's? The really popular watch company"Namjoon  started

"I did. Damn 400% loss. That must've sucked" Jin said taking a sip of his champagne.

"Can you believe some of that was because one company introduced a watch line" Hoseok said looking through his tablet reading an article that popped up.

"Really? Whose?" Jungkook asked.

"It's Jennie's. They started it last month" Taehyung said already knowing the answer.

"This is their best seller right now" Hoseok says showing the latter the tablet.

"Aish. Her company grew to worldwide status highly this year. I feel bad for those who faced losses but I mean, it's Jennie" Jimin said shrugging.

"Oh what's this?"  Hoseok said as another notification popped up on the topic he was looking at.

"Guys vogue named her woman of the year" he said with his eyes widened as the others rushed over.

Other than Taehyung since he knew at lunch.

Every year at the ending vogue names a woman or man of the year, depending on their choice. That person covers every nations vogue cover for that issue. It's a big thing and it's usually for celebrities.

"Wah. She looks good though" Lisa said looking over with one hand on the chair frame.

They read the page on her and it was the information from the article.