15.Jan 17th: hoseok

Hoseok was going back to Korea from his trip in Japan, where he was to help out with a few of his airline issues.

It was around 2 pm in the afternoon as of then, and he was currently in the airport boarding.

Going on to the plane was a breeze for him, being a director of the company and all.

But one thing that caught his eye, was a masked man who was boarding as well.

He would've looked like every other masked Person over there, other than the fact that he had this, almost threatening aura around him.

That not being a stable source of reasoning, there wasn't much he could do to check him.

He just told an air hostess to keep an eye, just in case before getting on the plane.

He went to business class and sat there, as he got ready for the short flight back home.

It was around 2 hours, so the fact that he wasn't expecting a long or tiring flight was quite obvious.

The plane took off like normal, smoothly drifting into the air as it ascended.

The chart was mapping simultaneously in the cockpit while the passengers were finally given the sign to be allowed to take their seat belts off, and finally have some comfort.

Some don't however, but that's their choice.

I guess being in a seat belt for a long time could get suffocating.

He was on his tablet, scrolling through a few online pages.

Let's just say that Hoseok was THE gossip keeper of the group.

Always updated and always has things to share.

He basically knew everyone's secrets, having multiple connections might have paid off.

He scrolled onto an article of Jennie's new collection launch, which of course she was model long.

Hoseok couldn't deny she wasn't pretty, no one could if they were in their right minds.

She is drop dead gorgeous.

Although by Korean standards Jisoo would technically be first, but behind her on that was Jennie.

However many netizens really liked her looks despite that, as she gave a unique charm and had a luxurious aura, so the Korean standards, were never affected here.

He saw a headliner for an item and was really not surprised with the trio collection already being sold out.