19.Jan 14: Jimin

After Jimins date with Rosé, He went to taehyungs house to meet with him.

They were planning on meeting to discuss a few things, so as He got there, he parked in the driveway.

Jimin got out from the car, taking his things and walking along the path to the front door.

As he opened the door with the code, Jimin found Taehyung inside the living room as expected.

"Hey man" he said walking over as Taehyung turned around by hearing the voice.

"You're here" Taehyung said to Jimin as a smile played across his lips seeing his best friend.

They sat on the couch and played over watch an hour and after we're eating lunch the servant prepared for them at the dining table.

"How are sales going?" Jimin asked Taehyung.

"Really well. Our Art pieces are being sold worldwide and we have imports coming in for the exhibition next week" Taehyung replied as they nodded.

"What about your company?" He asked as Jimin replied.

"Pretty well, although we're on a crunch right now. There's a deadline for the new line and we can't figure out one combination of scents"

They both sighed at their schedules before looking back at each other and laughing.

After a while the two sat on the couch as they went over some shows.

Their conversations were normal, but as the alcohol from the wine started to hit their systems, their talks began to take a turn to their first encounters, which is when they knew they had enough alcohol if they wanted to go somewhere later.

They put the fermented grape drink away and continued.

"You know it's funny that I used to do dance and you used to play basketball, go the extent where people thought that would be our careers" Jimin said as Taehyung nodded.

"Now look at us. Definitely not any of those two" he said as they laughed along.

"Remember Vmin? Just like Jensoo people called us soulmate's, and I remember Jin hyung and Jisoo noona were dating back and Then and he was jealous of Jennie getting that much of Jisoos attention" Jimin said as they burst out laughing.

"Now that I remember, even you and Jennie were dating back then, and you were pretty jealous too" Jimin said raising an eye brow teasing his friend.

"Yeah yeah whatever. We're not dating anymore. Unlike you and Rosé. The two of you have had it for each other since high school and college, even when we first met Hoseok and Jungkook" Taehyung said teasing back and they had a good laugh together.

"Wahhh we were so different back then" Jimin said.

Just then his phone rang.

Jimin looked at the caller ID and it was namjoon.

"Hyung?" He asked.

"Ahh Jimin ah. I'm sending you a formulae. Finish it with your touches as soon as possible. The deadline is in three days after all." Namjoon said from the other end as Jimin turned professional.

"Okay. I'll do that. How many more do we need to finish?" He asked I.

"Just around 2 more after this. It's pretty tight but I think we can make it work" Namjoon said and some papers rustling in the back ground could be heard

"Okay. I'm going home right now" Jimin said ending the phone.

"I'll see you later dude. I have work since I'm actually supposed to be responsible" Jimin said and Taehyung laughed at him.

"Okay. I'll walk you out" he said as the pair collected Jimins things.

As they reached the front door they did the man hug, which every man is obsessed in doing either as a hello greeting or a good bye greeting.

They waved each other as Jimin went to his car and Taehyung went back inside.

That was how the day went.

————

At around 9 PM, Jimin finished his work and emailed it to Namjoon.

He was working from the lab in his house since it was more efficient rather than having both Namjoon and Jimin turning it into a mad scientists lab.

It's happened before I'm serious.

Another reason why employees steer clear when they both are working.

They would very much prefer not to get burnt by acid.

He would have worked at night too, but Jimin knew that if he did, that choice would lead to nothing more than procrastination.

He decided to instead wake up earlier the next day, and then get to work then so he can actually focus rather than stare at the book choosing between sleep or work right now.

He stretched as he climbed into bed, not even bothering to check his phone due to his exhaustion.

His eyes closed and his mind drifted to his subconscious as sleep took over his body, and he was gone.