32. The situation

Jennie started talking as the four of them were the only ones left in the room.

"I couldn't mention this earlier, because, umm well they were there..., but regarding the accident.... I think they know that me and Jisoo also know" Jennie started telling them as they widened their eyes.

"Also, I feel as if they didn't want me to survive" she continued as Jisoo gasped.

"Tell me everything. Fully detailed." Namjoon said as she sat better and looked at them.

"Well just as usual I was driving home right? Well on the way, something, or someone I'd rather say, places nails all over the road, causing my tire to run flat.

I got outside as I was confused in the beginning, but as I noticed them, I could see a figure in the dark right behind the nailed area as well.

So I got inside the car, and began to drive, as a flat tire can still run to some extent right?

But then a figure came out of nowhere onto the middle of the road, dressed in all black, and obviously I swerved the car to the left, but as the tire was already flat, it had basically no pressure nor grip on to the road, which caused the car to run into a tree, and then I lost consciousness" she explained as the others looked at her puzzled.

"No way..." Jisoo said in disbelief of the amount of events.

"How come there was not a single nail however when we went there?" Jin asked.

"The must have cleaned them. There were ji security cameras, and there was around 11 hours before people found and rescued me as they brought me to the hospital. 11 hours is plenty of time and I assure you they just have been working with more than one person" Jennie explained.

"And why didn't you tell the police? That is basically attempted murder?!" Namjoon explained riled up at the thought.

"Because that's not all" she started as the others looked at her waiting for more information.

"Do you have pictures of the files" she asked them as Jisoo nodded taking out her I phone.

"Here" she said opening the app and placing the phone in her hands.

Jennie scrolled through the pictures before finding the right area.

Screenshots of the CCTV footage from the break in at namjoons house appeared across the screen as she carefully looked and scrolled through them one by one having an intention of making no mistake and accidentally skipping an important one.

She finally stopped on her intended one as she showed it to the other three.

"I didn't think much of this last time, but I'm 100% sure that this guy is the one who was in front of my car now that I recollect his face. That's why I didn't report it" she explained as the others gasp.

It was one of the people who broke into namjoons house.

"He was even dressed the same way" she continued as Jin took the phone closely inspecting him.

He wore a hooded jacket with a black T shirt underneath.

"I'm certain it was him" she said with a confident and clear tone in her voice.

"We have to be extra, EXTRA careful now" Namjoon says as he groans.

"Jisoo and I will be here, and we have police security for tonight so you two better watch out" Jennie says as they nod.

"And whatever happens, we must not at all attract the media attention. It will be especially hard for me since I'm the main topic of discussion right now. As for the police report, I'll just say that I accidentally drifted off the road. As there were no damages to others vehicles there won't be much paperwork either. And it's been proven that I wasn't drinking while driving nor was there any hints of alcohol, so there won't be any charges either. We can't let anyone find out about the situation we are under, it's just that we must remain extremely cautious and always be in pairs or with people. Never alone" Jennie explained further as the others all nodded in either agreement or satisfaction.

"Now get home before you arise suspicion" Jisoo says chasing them off.

Both Jennie and Jisoo fall asleep in the hospital that night, despite the recent occurrences.

They must not let these affect them too much as they are  busy people and need rest to go on their next day.

That's the life they live in the end.