11. Love is unconditional. Right?

I love you....

How many people has she uttered those words too?

15.

Her friends, her parents and her brother.

The other two are history.

Romantically however, only 3.

Kim Taehyung, Kim Jeongin and Oh sehun.

They didn't last very long as she broke up with each and everyone of them.

All her friends were falling in love too.

Some with each other.

Jimin and Rosé started going out in secret.

How did Jennie know?

She found them while they were on a date.

Lisa likes Jungkook and Jennie knows for a fact that Jungkook likes Lisa as well.

But they both are just too oblivious to see it.

She sighed as she continued on with her day.

"CATS ARE WAYYY BETTER"

"NO WAY DOGS ARE SO MUCH MORE LOYAL"

The pair were arguing back and forth as Jisoo couldn't take it.

Jin, Jungkook, Lisa and her were currently on a lunch together as they were catching up, until the two maknaes started arguing back and forth.

"SHUT THE HELL UP BOTH OF YOU" she finally snapped not being able to take it anymore.

Jin was also holding his head in his palms as he groaned at the noise.

"Go take a walk" Jin said as he looked at them.

"Good I can be away from this dick" Lisa said getting up.

"Not so fast... go together I can't take the banter. Once you have sorted yourselves out then only comeback" Jin Told them pointing the way out.

"Bu-" Jungkook began standing up.

"No buts. Go before we make you" Jisoo ordered and they both groaned and walked out.

They walked side by side not in the mood to argue anymore, yet they had to much pride built up to give in.

As they walked by in silence, Lisa couldn't help but look at their shoes walking across.

She stumbled upon a loose rock in front of her, and she did what every person there in her position would.

She kicked it forward as it rolled over in front of her.

Continuing to walk without stopping however.

When she reached where it stopped earlier, it was already in the grass.

She didn't want her shoes to get ready but while looking up she froze.

Lisa stood there in place, as she looked over the horizon.

The view from the Han river bridge took her breath away.

She inhaled a deep one as the air was fresh, and sighed at refreshing feeling of the air filling up her lungs.

Jungkook stood there as well, looking out to the river.

It's funny how a simple distraction like that can completely take their minds of an argument isn't it?

Well sometimes that's all you need.

Just a distraction from life.

They stood in place until finally one of them spoke.