4. The new man.

Jennie and Suga were together right now.

Why?

They were collaborating.

His company was launching a game division and for the character outfits, he asked her for help and then it turned into a full on collaboration.

"Change the warm tones in order of PH, and get the virtual material to variate from the scenery" she instructed her team as they were downstairs.

They nodded and left as she came up to the observation railway with her coffee in hand.

She rested her elbows on the railing as she moved her head sideways to crack it.

She sighed doing so.

"It's a lot of work huh?" Suga asked standing next to her.

"You think?" She replied taking another sip of her coffee.

"How's things going with suran?" she asked after a moment of silence.

"They're going fine I guess. She's just starting to get a little demanding" he answers with his voice turning a little unsure at the end.

"See the signs before it's too late Oppa" she said patting his shoulder and walking back to finish her work.

He thought about what she said.

"No it can't be..." he says shrugging it off.

She quickly wraps things up before heading to the airport to meet Lisa.

They both had to go to Thailand  for work, so they decided to go together, because travelling with another is much better than travelling alone.

She waved at her after spotting her in the mass of the airport, and they met each other while their staff takes their bags.

"I'm so tired"
Jennie groans hanging on to Lisa's arm.

It's normal for people to take their photos at airports, as they are well known

Honestly how could they not be. Pretty and hugely impacted.

Their following is higher than idols even, surprising everyone.

They walked past different stores finally making it to the business centre and lounge.

"So how's things going with jungkook"
Jennie randomly brought up taking a sip of her champagne.

"Honestly? He's being a pain in the ass. Can't he take any hints?"
She said sighing.

"Relax Lis. And we all know how your hints are. Their very off topic. Plus you have the time so just take it slow if you need to" the elder calmed the younger down.

"But I feel like if I don't do anything it's just not going to work"

"Don't push yourself. Enjoy the process and feeling of falling in love. You'd be each other's firsts too. You have never had a boyfriend and he has never had a girlfriend. Does that not lead you somewhere?" She says.