7. Sisters over misters

After explaining the whole situation to Lisa, and avoiding her mini freak out, i take that back, major freak out, their trip halted to an end.

Why? It's been a week.

Her and Mark haven't met yet nor talked about their situation, because in Jennie's eyes, it was nothing but an one night stand.

No strings attached, that was the deal.

Anyways, they were busy getting all their things ready to leave.

All their suitcases were taken by the chauffeur so their personal belongings were all that were left.

The pair walked out after getting their things and eventually reached the airport.

They walked in and headed to the lounge as there was a delay in the plane, so they sat at a side while casually sipping their coffee and gossiping about basically anything.

As the boarding announcement came through the girls got up and left to get on their plane, with their security following them.

Yes they have two bodyguards travelling in the same class as them, first class.

Why? For safety.

They're usually followed by two to three bodyguards who always have guns for their safety.

They are tycoons after all.

As they got on the plane they went to their seats and the one empty next to Jennie got filled with a man around her age.

He noticed that the seat she was sitting in was a two people seat and the one next to her was filled.

He looked at her and immediately recognised her being Korean as well and sunk into his seat surprised.

She was absentmindedly reading her magazine before getting up to talk to another person in a seat, which we know is Lisa.

She came back and sat down.

However her peace was short lasting as his hand clamped down onto her thigh.

"Pervert" she thought after shrieking.

The mans hand retracted in a matter of two seconds after noticing three people stand up with guns pointed to him.

How did. They allow guns?

They signed an agreement saying it was for safety.

Plus this is the airline that Hoseok had shares in, so it was easier.

The flight attendants came and escorted him out as Lisa took his old seat.

The other guy who saw all this couldn't help but mutter in amazement.

"Daebak"

The rest of the flight went peacefully to say the least.

They both(Lisa and Jennie) exited the flight together
again hand in hand as they were guided to their cars each.

Jennie left that evening to her own house as she exhaled finally being back home.

She scrolled through the articles that were trending in the business category and were surprised to see her and Lisa there.

For gossip?

Jennie and Lisa back in Korea

The two phenomenon business stars were both in Thailand for the past week attending business events, yet also seeing partying sometimes.

What shocked everyone is that two people they were hanging out with were Bambam, and Mark, two other well known rich chaebols.

They were seen at a party with them in sky Light, a luxurious party taking place at the time.

Pictures were leaked but soon deleted as well.

The point in the end, is that quite the news stirred up between the 4. Dating or coincidence?

Allkpop

"A kpop sight?" She questioned laughing as she turned the website off.

Comments:

Shaary: lmaoo not her being on an all kpop page despite not being an idol. We Stan

Lalalisa_m: Jenlisa forever

Sooyaaa_: please jensoo forever

Roses_are_rosie: y'all can only dream. Chaennie all the way

Kim.Vante: South Korea's obsessed with Jen
                 Jeon.kook: ^you
                 Kim.Vante: please we all know that huge crush you used to have on jennie before.
                  Lalalisa_m: Excuse me?!
                  Jennierubyjane: you what?
                   Sooyaaa_: can't blame him Jennie's hot
                   Jeon.kook: Taehyung hyung!
                  Joon.nam: you brought it upon yourself jungkook
                Roses_are_rosies: the tea is hot on this one
               P.Jimin: everyone's obsessed wtf

Suga12: hi
             Jennierubyjane: bye

Seok.Jin; who's the girl in the second? She's pretty. Wait- Jennie why are you holding my wife? Jisoo you're cheating?
              Jennierubyjane: whipped ass

Hobi; y'all look so pretty
        Jennierubyjane: So hot so hot

Hexxxitee: Please the way she answered to the rumours

Mariee: please everyone's obsessed with her.
South Korea's ,we been knew

Load more comments...

The girls and everyone I guess had the same reaction to that post and couldn't stop wheezing at the post.

They just ignored it and went about there days after getting a bit of laughter from it.