21.Jan 14: Jin

Jin and Jisoo were at home, as they were sighing over the new article.

Yes they already found out.

"What do we do Jisoo?" He asked her as she sighed.

"We wait. You know Jennie trusts us the most out of the group. She will tell us. We have to trust her and wait though" Jisoo said in response.

They decided to carry on with their work until Jins phone rang.

He picked it up as he greeted the other end.

"Hello?" He asked.

The next sentence had him widen his eyes in panic.

"Jin hyung, they found us"

Jin rushed to Namjoons house as he got there.

He typed the code In and found the place in complete and total havoc.

"Did they?" He asks Namjoon who was right there.

He nodded lowering his head.

"Hows jihyo? Is she okay? Did they hurt her?" Jin asked.

"She's fine. I sent her to stay with my parents for the weekend since her parents live abroad.
Both she can't stay here for her safety" Namjoon replied.

"How did they find us. We left no traces that weekend in Japan" Jin said sighing as he sat on one of the non broken chairs.

"I honestly have no idea. But I'm not staying here anymore" Namjoon said leaning against the wall.

"Yeah you should move into a new place. This house isn't safe for you any longer" Jin said as well.

"We made sure to not be seen as the only witnesses either. We ran that night after telling the authorities. They shouldn't have found us" Jin said as he sighed.

"Is there anything else that's going on? Namjoon asked noticing Jins stressed state.

"Did you hear about what happened with Jen?" He asked him as Namjoon shook his head.

Jin sighed as he showed the all too famous article.

"WHAT?" Namjoon exclaimed as he saw the article.

"I know, I know. We're all trying to figure this out too right now." Jin said.

"I'm sure the others already know but they haven't called us yet" Jin continued as Namjoon sighed.

"If we think rationally, I don't have anything against Mark personally, but I do hate him in terms of work. We have never gotten along." Namjoon Said.

"I know, but it's not like we can do anything right now. She hasn't said anything nor has she replied to any ones messages or calls" Jin said sighing.

"Oh fuck. Anyways we have to do something about this right now. I can't stay here anymore so I have no idea where to stay. You might want to tighten security as well hyung" he told Jin who seemingly nodded.

"You know, although me and Jisoo are married we don't have any kids yet. Why don't you stay at our place till we get this situation over with. It'll be easier to sort out when we're together and know where the other person is" Jin told Namjoon.

"Are you sure Jisoo is okay with that?" He asked.

Jin inhaled as he thought about that.

"Let me call her"
He said as Namjoon nodded.

Jin stepped outside to the back yard as he searched for his wife's contact on his phone.

He called her as Jisoo picked.

"Hey honey." The voice said from the other side.

"Hmm Jisoo Yah, i need to ask for a favour" Jin said as Jisoo listened.

"Go on..."

"Is it okay if Namjoon stays with us for a while? His house was broken into and he needs a place to stay for a while" Jin explained.

"It's okay with me, but, Why not a hotel?" She asked feeling suspicious.

"How long could he stay there right? Just for a while" Jin continued.

"Okay then. That's fine with me." Jisoo said as Jin sighed in relief.

"Okay, thanks love" he said.

"It's alright. I'll see you both at home. Bye" she said as the call ended.

He went back in to where Namjoon was.

"She agreed. Let's get whatever we can for now" Jin said as Namjoon nodded and they went on a scavenger hunt for his things.

"Luckily this safe was alright" Jin said as he pulled down a painting to reveal a safe.

All of them used the safe type of safes, although it may seem movie like, no one has ever thought of checking behind a painting if they ever broke in.

Namjoon opened it as they got the last things in there and put them in the car to drive home.