44. Finishing a case

Suga sighed again as he was at the door of nayeons house.

"Should I do it? I shouldn't, right? Argh I don't know!" He said nervously.

He had never been this nervous in his life before, well maybe other than the time when he almost ruined his new dogs toys and was afraid holly would attack him.

Hey holly has a temper okay?

Either way, his mind finally made up as his fingers rose and he rang the doorbell to her house.

Him and Nayeon began getting closer and closer over the past few days.

While playing this ruse, he unconsciously fell in love with her.

Yes, he fell in love.

And today, he was going to confess his feelings to her.

The door opened as he frantically straightened himself.

"Suga? Do we have another schedule today?" The said girl asked confused at the sudden appearance on her door step.

"A-ah no. I just wanted to talk about something.." he said and mentally cursed himself for stuttering.

She nodded skeptically as she stood to a side, making way for him to enter.

He did as he stepped in, with his shoes still on at the foot path.

He exchanged his givenchy shoes for the house slippers provided at her house.

They stepped into the living room as she faced him.

"So, what did you need to talk about?" Nayeon asked.

He looked at her as she was in casual clothes, a pair of sweat pants and a t shirt over it.

"Well um.."

Just spit it out god!
He said to himself mentally.

"I like you" he blurted out immediately as he looked away.

Nayeon stood there in shock.

"Sug-" she began.

"It's okay if you don't return the feelings I'd understand."

"Su-" Nayeon began in amusement.

"No I'm serious. I understand this is very sudden and everything and so i get it if you don't feel the same and a-"

He was cut off when a soft pair of lips made contact with his.

Suga looked at her with shock visible in his eyes.

" finally you shut up. I like you too you idiot"Nayeon muttered as she smiled.

He smiled as well in relief before attaching his lips
to hers again.

They pulled apart after a short and sweet kiss, as they looked at each other in happiness.

Namjoon sighed as he smiled at the 4 others in front of him.

Jennie, Jin, Jisoo and hobi all looked at him with curious gazes.

"They've got them." He said as they all cheered in happiness.

Well the night Hoseok was there, they were in fact planning to talk to a private investigation agency that Namjoon got connected with using his ties.

They agreed to take on the case silently and then soon after they got enough evidence the group of Japanese criminals that were torturing them got arrested instantly.

And the investigation agency didn't have to include their names as they showed records of another crime that the said criminals did as well.

The five rejoiced in happiness as they clinked their glasses of champagne together.

"To finally getting rid of the devils" Jennie said with a smirk to which they all cheered.

"You know guys, ever since this started I've felt so out of place" Hobi started as they could tell he was tipsy.

"And why is that?"
Jin asked him.

"Because all of you are Kim's, even before marriage for Jisoo. Kim Jisoo, Kim Jennie, Kim seokjin, and Kim Namjoon. I'm the only non Kim here" he said whining while drunk.

"Let's just ignore him huh?" Namjoon suggested as they nodded and laughed.

The rest of the night they spent happily as they finally got rid of the life threatening situation, without alarming or even needing to put their other friends lives in danger.

"Right, you all better come to the collaboration line launch event" Jennie said as she took out the official gold laced invitations and handed them out, well she put it in hobi's blazer pocket as of his drunk stature.

"Ooooh yes invitations" Jisoo said getting giddy at them.

"It's a runway event. The signature pieces will be the main eye catchers though" Jennie said as she sipped at her drink smiling.

"Of course we'll be there. I'll cancel plans if I have to" Jin said as he ruffled the hair of his younger cousin.

"Yah Oppa!" She whined as she frnactivally started fixing it as the others started laughing.

"Also did anyone know before we met that he was going to be such a light weight?" Namjoon asked pointing to hobi.

"Yes"

"Kinda"

"Nope"

Both Jin and Namjoon looked at the girls who replied with a yes.

"Why" they asked simultaneously.

"He gives of a vibe" they also replied simultaneously high-fiving.

The two just shook their heads to their actions.

"And now we have a closed case at least" Jisoo said at the end as they nodded.

"To finishing a case"