12. Warm nights.

"What do we have to shop for anyways" Lisa asked from beside Jennie.

"Oh fast food and pork. We're having a Barbeque at my place tonight" Jennie told them.

She then eyed Lisa's clothes from the side and Jungkooks clothes from the mirror.

"It looks like you two even need new clothes" she said looking back to the front.

"Well you see.. we don't have our wallets." Lisa said.

"I know. You left them with unnie. I'll pay" Jennie said.

"Bu-" Jungkook started while Lisa kept quite knowing there would be no use arguing.

She did earn more than then and buying them clothes was like nothing so she shrugged it off.

"Yah, yah. I just don't want to be seen with you two in those ridiculous outfits, drenched or not. It ruins my image" Jennie said as she secretly smiled at Jungkook who thought that was the reason.

Lisa knew however that, that wasn't the real reason but she doesnt like to announce her good deeds out loud.

They finally pulled up at the mall as they walked out to Jennie's store itself.

It had a branch here.

They walked in as she looked around looking for clothes for them, not even letting the other two touch anything.

They watched in amazement as she quickly pulled clothes off of racks and handed them two complete outfits, which was their styles as well, but better somehow.

"Go change and come out, I wanna see" she said shooing them as they nodded.

They came out in there outfits as Jennie gave one nod of approval before going up to pay.

They quickly caught up.

"Everything they're wearing please." She told the cashier who nodded oblivious to the fact that the woman who's buying these is the owner.

"Can you also give us a bag for their previous clothes" she asked as the cashier nodded with a grim smile and handed it to them.

"That'll be 33,55,290 won." The cashier said as Jennie nodded.

She pulled out her black card which had the cashier shook.

She still took it however.

"Wah noona. Even though you own this brand you still pay for what you buy." Jungkook said looking at her.

"He's a funny one" the cashier said after hearing what he said.

Lisa instinctively moved closer to him.

"Imagine if she was my boss.. that'll be weird" the cashier continued as they continued paying.

It took longer to ring up the items properly since the pair were wearing them rather than laid out in front.

The manager of the branch manager came back from their break as she looked at the three in front.

"Omo. Ms.Kim" the 37 year old bowed to the tiny girl in front of her.

"Ani manager-nim. Please don't bow" Jennie immediately said to which the lady stood straighter and then realised what was happening.

"Ms.Kim why are you paying? You own the brand. Ani Ani cancel the payment" the manager instructed the cashier who had her mouth open in shock but was about to do as told.

"Ani. Proceed with it. Mrs.Choi. It might be my brand but today I'm here as a customer." Jennie said authoritatively which had the older lady stop pleading as she knew the voice was final.

She sighed before telling the cashier to continue on.

The three made their way out with the Jennie being satisfied of her win.

The trio arrived back home just as the others were about to call them.

"What took you so long, and why are those two decked out in your brand?" Jin asked seeing the unusual look they were sporting.

"Well when I went to pick them up, they were both making out and basically soaked in the rain, and I didn't want to go around with them looking like that, so yeah" Jennie said shrugging as she went forward to deliver the meat outside.

"We left you alone to go on a walk, and this happened. I'm just- not even gonna ask at this point" Jin said following as well while Lisa and Jungkook awkwardly looked at each other and followed.

Lisa instinctively was about to go to Rosé and sit next to her, but Taehyung and Jennie both held them back and pointed in their direction, to see more clearly Jimin and Rosé actually talking and laughing.

Lisa smiled and nodded before going back to join Jennie and Jisoo, which didn't end very well.

She was basically third wheeling.

Although after the barbecue finally got in swing they all joined together and ate together laughing at memories and making new ones.

Almost everyone didn't know about Jimin and Rosé actually going out, only Taehyung, Jennie and Lisa.

Jennie found out since she's very observant, and Rosé went to her for advice once. Lisa found out being her best friend and Taehyung knew being jimins best friend.

But that resulted in the three of them intentionally covering for them all the time.

"Unnie, I want ice cream" Rosé said to Jisoo.

"Hold on I'll get it." Jennie instinctively said getting up.

Lisa POV:

Jisoo unnie may be the mother of the four of us, but it was always Jennie who was soft for the three of us.

She always did things for us so we wouldn't have to, and if we ever needed help or asked for something she would do her best to make it work.

She got back shortly as she handed her the ice cream and brought a jacket for me some how as well.

It was getting chillier outside, so she did that.

Jennie unnie has the best house out of the group, it looks really modern and Breezy as well.

It was different from South Korean architecture since she preferred western architectural designs.

It was well furnished and included multiple bedrooms and bathrooms, as well as living areas, parking lots, office spaces, a bar and more

But usually when we all hung out it would be out at the fire pit seating area or the sky terrace.

Eventually hours had passed and everyone began returning to their own houses, given that it was growing to become later in the night.

We all bid goodbye to each other and went back home.

Jennie POV:

They all forgot.... My birthday.