45. Happy ending

Taehyung was in his car outside of Jennie's house again.

It had been a good few months since 'the night', and they were now dating.

Jimin and Rosé had already introduced their relationship to the world, and Namjoon and jihyo were having their wedding soon.

Hobi? He always had someone and they are engaged.

Basically, there is no one who is single from the group.

Jennie made her way down to and inside the car as she sat beside him.

"Just like old times huh?" She asked referring to their past appearances.

It's true, every time they had an award show before the whole drama, they would go to the award shows together.

People used to ship them a lot actually.

Quite a few still do.

What a shocker would it be for them to
Find out they are dating.

Taehyung smiled at Jennie as he took her hand in his.

"You look beautiful" he said as her cheeks heated up.

They might have been dating quite a bit, but that doesn't change the fact that she still acts love sick around him, and gets butterflies every time he compliments her.

He smiled looking at her all shy before kissing her cheek.

"Oh lord no Tae! You're going to get foundation on your lips now!" She exclaimed as she started inspecting if there was anything.

He just laughed at her holding her hands.

"I don't mind. We are telling everyone today either way" he said as she smiled.

That's right. They are releasing the news of their relationship and engagement tonight.

Engagement this soon you might ask? It's been a good few months now either way, and Trey dated back in high school.

Besides they already know that they are made for each other, and so when Taehyung proposed, there wasn't a question to her answer.

The younger couples, Jimin and Rosé and Lisa and Jungkook were surprised at them getting engaged before them however.

And guess what? Lisa and Jungkook still haven't not worked out.

Maybe they were made for each other from the beginning.

The car pulled to a stop as they both got out and walked for the pictures.

They came across a red carpet area, where in the back they could see the collaboration being written out.

'Rubeno X Vantae : Artisté line' it read.

That's right, they went for artist in Spanish.

They smiled for the pictures and Taehyung made Jennie burst into small fits of laughter when he pointed a finger heart while walking, but then almost fell after tripping on the ramp.

The body guards and security personnel immediately went to catch him on reflexes if he did fall.