17. Jan 17: jungkook

Jungkook was at home.

Preparing for a date between Lisa and him.

Honestly for him, this was one of the most unexpected things to happen.

Lisa and Jungkook dating? He thought his crush would always be one sided. never, ever, did he imagine she would feel the same.

And after finding out she did, He was ecstatic and over the moon.

But that all stopped, when she saw something on the local tablet.

The news.

Jungkook called Lisa as he saw it on impulse and it turns out she had just seen the news at the same time as well.

Lisa began driving over as Jungkook began reading into it a bit more.

All of them knew that the four of them, Jennie, Lisa, bambam and Mark were friends.

They didn't know it was anything more between those two.

All of them knew bambam definitely didn't like Lisa in a romantic way.

Why?

He has a girlfriend.

Her name is Minnie and they are pretty happy.

So they were out.

But they never expected that Jennie and Mark would ever start anything.

It just didn't seem right to him.

He tried calling her, Jennie, and she didn't pick up.

Finally Lisa drove over, as he let her in and hugged her immediately.

The pair sat down on the couch as they went over what was going on.

It was around 4, 4:15?

"This can't be true. She doesn't even like him" Lisa said, trying to convince herself more than actually make a point.

"Lisa I know we aren't supportive of them, but there's evidence right here. And noona isn't picking up her phone. She always does. It really doesn't make sense." Jungkook said in a matter of fact speaking way.

"But she would have told us Jungkook. She would never hide something like this.." Lisa started again, still in denial.

"She really wouldn't" she continued, her voice getting weaker and less stable, as she chocked out words.

He hugged her immediately on impulse and held her in his arms, comforting her as she was still hurt.

The other three must not have seen the news yet, as there were literally no more updates from him.

Just then, Hoseok came through the doors of jungkooks apartment.

"Did you guys see?" He asked immediately as the two nodded knowing what he was speaking about.

"Lisa... is it true?" He asked her softly.

"I-I, I really have no idea" she said helplessly not being able to interpret her own situation.

"It can't be true right Hyung? Jennie noona wouldn't do this to us. She cares for us no matter how she doesn't show it a lot" Jungkook asked, the older figure as he was in denial as well.

"I know Jennie cares for us, but about the dating thing, I don't know Jungkook it seems pretty real. I tried calling both Namjoon and Suga about this but they wouldn't pick up. I couldn't call Jin about the situation either since, well Jisoo is Jennie's best friend" Hoseok explained sitting down as well.

He took of his coat and blazer and put them on the rack nearby first, so he was perfectly temperature controlled.

The three decided to stay together for a couple of hours, trying to scrap whatever they could together.

——————-

At around 12:00 am in the morning, hoseoks phone rang.

"Hello?" He picked up seeing it was Suga's number.

One thing, he never calls and only texts.

"Oh um hello. Is this, Jung Hoseok?" The voice asked who he immediately recognised wasn't suga.

The two younger ones looked at him curiously and Hoseok put the speaker on.

""Uh yeah. Who is this?" He asked back cautiously.

"This is a bartender at Midnight, Mr.Suga is passed out here. I got this number from an individual. Please come and collect him" the voice said as the three in the room looked at each other.

"Passed out you say? On alcohol?" He asks the phone.

"Yea. There was a woman here earlier who told me to call this number in case he doesn't get up" the voice explained.

"Who was she?" Hoseok asked skeptically of how that woman knew his number.

"Someone called Jennie Kim" he said as the three stared at each other.

"I'll be there in 10 minutes" Hoseok said and all three spring to their feet to go to the location.

Immediately dashing out to the area.

One thought ran through all their minds, more then caring if Suga would be okay.

They already knew he would be fine, that was the reason.

But the thought was,

'Please remember if Jennie said anything about the situation"