41. Reconcilation.2

Lisa stepped in with Jisoo through the front doors of Jungkook's penthouse first.

They took of their coats and placed them on a hook before walking into the living area.

"Lisa Yah!" Rosé said as she saw her come back.

"What were you two doing at the company for that long?" Jin asked Jisoo as she approached.

The pair looked at each other before looking back.

"Okay listen. Just let the person explain before you say anything okay?" Jisoo started as the others looked puzzled.

"What ?"

"We have someone here today" Lisa said before looking back.

"Oh lord did she back out again?!" Lisa explained before running out and within a split second returned while dragging a protesting Jennie on her arm.

"Ani Ani Lisa I really don't think I'm ready." She was protesting.

"No unnie shh. I'm not wasting another day" Lisa said in response as Jisoo just sighed and leaned against a counter whilst biting into an apple.

"What the..." Hoseok muttered at the chaotic sight in front of him.

Finally being able to get Jennie close enough she held both her shoulders in place while making Jennie face them.

Jin raised an eyebrow at the peculiar sight as Namjoon just crossed his arms looking between the three who entered.

"Did you two just kidnap her?" He asked after a moment.

"God no. Just listen."
Jisoo replied shaking her head.

"N-" Suga started but shut up as soon as Jisoo, Lisa, Jin, Namjoon and Hoseok all glared at him.

"Okay okay" he said putting his hands up on defence before facing her.

"Tell us then" Jimin said with an expectant look on his face.

Jennie looked back at both jisoo and Lisa, who nodded at her in assurance.

She took a deep breath and cleared her throat before shooting out a rap like answer.

"Okay so I was threatened by Mark to date him and he threatened me not to talk to any of you but he was somehow fine with me talking to Jisoo and Jin because they already knew about what he was threatening me with but then while I was at Jisoo's house Namjoon oppa happened to be there and so we had to tell him and that's the only way I was able to hangout with him. Then after a while even Hoseok found out and then after that at the gala apparently he saw me having to ignore all of you, again because he was threatening me, and then he saw me crying and then some how he felt Guilty and sad about it and then realised I would never actually properly love him so he told me he'd stop and that I was free about 4 hours ago and now here I am" she said stopping as she took a deep breath.

The others in the room just stared at her answer as it was all in one go and they were still processing it.

That is until Suga shot up.

"THREATENING? Where is that sick bastard?" He started as he began to leave but both Namjoon and Jisoo stopped him.

"Look he apologised and Jennie forgave him. It's not our place after that don't let it get dragged into anything more" she said.

"Bu-" he started again.

"No." She said and he went back to his seat grumpy.

"Unnie are you okay?" Rosé said running over as she checked Jennie.