18.Jan 14th: rosé

"When do you want to tell them?" Rosé asked Jimin while sipping her coffee that was on the two seater table of the little homey café on an unknown street.

"Maybe not right now, there's Jungkook and Lisa who just revealed themselves" The blonde haired replied holding her hand.

"But three of them already know. Jennie, Taehyung and Lisa. All three of them them know so I don't see the point in keeping it secret any longer" Rosé tells Jimin revealing her frantic state of mind.

"Just a little longer love hm? There's too much on their minds right now" he said as he gave her a peck on the lips, causing her to giggle at him.

"You know I love you" she said smiling fondly at her secret boyfriend.

"I love you more" he said.

They talked along a bit more until it was 3:30 and they both had to get home.

He dropped her off, and gave her one last quick kiss, before she went back inside her house.

Rosé was inside doing some last minute checks on her entertainment company.

The movie parasite was doing really well and one of the actors even got a Grammy so she was happy that her company stocks were rising.

She is definitely not mean, but she never talks to the artists or actors under her label unless absolutely needed, and when they do something wrong, whenever she can she gives second chances and usually they listen.

But she never talks to them.

Why?

She can't be intimidating.

Usually she would be in the room right there while the manager gives the warning and she wears a poker face.

When the person seems scared enough, that's when she tells the manager it's enough.

Then the artist leaves the office an she sighs in relief.

That was the usual procedure.

Today she was taking a day off, but obviously there would be a few emails and events that she would have to check, and that's what she was doing.

It had been a good two to three hours that she was working.

Her phone rang as she was looking through, an email and she picked it up without looking at the name tag.

"Hello?" She said in a questioning manner as her phone was on speaker.

"Chaeyoung-ah" a voice started and she immediately knew who it was.

"Ah Lisa. Do you need something?" She asks as its unusual for Lisa to call at this time.

"You need to come here" she says and that's when she realised something serious was happening.

"Lisa? Where? What's going on?" She asks confused.

"We're at Suga's oppas place. Come quick okay" the voice said.

"I'm coming right now. I'll see you there" Rosé said ending the call as she quickly and chaotically took her keys and wallet and dashed out the door, not even remembering to turn the lights off.

She drove quickly as she reached his house, parked and went through the front doors.

"Lisa Yah?" She called out.

"Over here. Upstairs Living room" a voice called from upstairs and she went up there.

She found Suga on the couch, laying there unconsciously.

"What's going on?" Rosé asked Lisa and Jungkook. The only two there at the time.

"We found him at a bar. Passed out" Jungkook replied.

"Wh-" Rosé started but stopped hearing a voice interrupting from behind her.

"Before you look at that, look at this" Hoseok said coming up from behind her and handing the tablet in her hands.

Rosé skimmed through the article and as she finished she couldn't believe what she read.

"It's not true is it?" She asked desperately.

"It's not" she said as the tablet dropped from her hands.

"I'm afraid it is. She isn't picking up either" Hoseok said as Rosé was shocked.

"You mean she hasn't answered or texted once?" Rosé asked.

"That's not it." A voice called and all heads spun to the awake Suga.

"Earlier, she left saying that she was leaving forever, and that she wanted me to have a happy life" he said as everyone was confused.

"She's not leaving to LA is she?" Rosé asked immediately processing.

"I really, really hope not" Hoseok said.

"But how could she, without even telling us" Rosé said, sitting and drowning in questions.

"I'm just as confused" Jungkook said as well and Lisa sat with Rosé.

The four in the room sat discussing this whole situation, as they even called Jin and Jisoo and told them everything that happened.

The couple said they couldn't make it that night, but that they will also try and see what's going on.