31. Still quiet

"Now the accident events..." Jisoo began as Jennie squeezed her hand, making her stop.

Why? Because the others were here and there were things they couldn't know.

For their sake.

Jisoo immediately understood and changed the Topic quickly.

"You just have to fill it for the police when you remember it" she said as
A few suspicious glances were thrown at her.

Jennie immediately felt a feeling in her throat which is normal if you are unconscious for three whole days.

"Water." She muttered as Taehyung immediately gave her some being beside the stuff.

She drank it and sighed in relaxation.

However she can't have that feeling for long.

What's she going to do now that they all encountered her. They are definitely going to ask questions about the things and now that they've met again here, it will hurt her even more to have to ignore them.

For the moment she pretended that she was tired to avoid conversations.

"Guys it's already late at night. You should go home. Plus I'm tired and would like to rest hm?" She said.

"I'll stay with you then" yoongi offered being the best friend he is.

"Actually let Jisoo unnie. She's a girl and it's easier that way."
Jennie said immediately refusing and giving a reasonable explanation.

"Then why not Rosé or Lisa?" Jimin asked skeptically.

"It's not about preference. Jisoo unnie has taken care of me while I was sick before and the hospital has a limit of only one person. Being that family, out of you all only Namjoon, Jin and Jisoo fall under it.

Me and Jisoo have been best friends since kids and we know each other best. And she is technically family being Jins wife, and Jin is my cousin. So it works out best" Jennie argues back as Jimin sighs.

"That is true" Namjoon says trying to help the reasoning.

"Okay we'll see you tomorrow then" Lisa says standing up.

"Don't bother yourselves too much. You still have work" Jennie says.

"Please you are much more important than work" Taehyung replied.

"That would be true if I was injured. But I'm fine now. All I need is to be under medical supervision and on top of that Doyeon will be with me as we work" Jennie says.

"Work? Still?" Hoseok asks slightly concerned.

"I'm not disabled completely. I need to make the most of my time" she says.

"Now go" she says as they all start to leave except Jisoo.

Jennie pulled Jisoo a bit closer to whisper in her ear.

"Tell Namjoon and Jin to stay back. It's important" she says quickly as Jisoo nods and stands up.

"Jin. Wait for a second. I need to tell you about the company meeting I rescheduled for tomorrow afternoon" she says making an excuse as they go outside to talk.

Jisoo did as Jennie asked and both Namjoon and Jin nod.

They made a decision to go in their cars slowly as they go past their houses and return to the hospital making sure the others do not notice their disappearance.

Meanwhile Jisoo and Jennie would be busy ensuring their privacy and doing final check ups with the Doctors.

The privacy issue was already solved as they were in a VIP room either way.

"You're okay. The surgery went successful but you need to be under observation for a few days. Please restrain yourself from eating spicy food for your recovery and stick to eating fruits as a snack when hungry. Drink milk often to improve the calcium in your body systems so your bones can heal faster and make sure to rest properly at night. You can be discharged a week later but we advise not to do the police reports till your discharge date to avoid any stress or pressure on yourself. That's all. Have a good night ms.Kim" the doctor tells Jennie.

"You too bagsa nim" she said politely bowing to the doctor.

Soon enough both Jin and Namjoon arrived secretly as they closed the door and took a seat near the bed.

"Why did you call us back?" Namjoon asks.

"Well..."
Jennie begins.