35. The Confrontation

Jennie walked into Jisoo's house while holding her phone.

She was texting Jisoo letting her know if her arrival at her place.

She began Walking straight to the office, as that became a habit now.

Most of their discussions happened there after all.

Finally reaching the door knob she twisted it with her phone still her hands, not paying much attention to her surroundings.

She already knew that she was the first of the four to arrive, as they all informed her about their whereabouts.

They were on their way here after all, and so it shouldn't take long.

She was suddenly brought out from her supposed alone state as a voice called her name.

"Jennie?" A confused Hobi asked as he didn't expect her to appear here.

She suddenly looked up from her screen as it didn't even take her a second to immediately recognise his voice.

"Oppa?" She asked eyes wide at the man in front of her.

Why was he in the office? Does he know anything? Did he tell the others? Why was he here either way?

Questions circled her mind as she took in his presence.

"What are you doing here?"
She asked at the same time he did.

"I came to meet with Jisoo unnie. We planned to hang out and I came earlier" she quickly explained covering up her appearance.

"You hang out in the office?" He asked skeptically.

"Uhhhh... just for today. It's because.. well... it was cold outside and there's only this room with a fire place" she quickly said.

"Wait.. why are YOU here?" She asked turning the question around.

"I came here unannounced to have a talk with Namjoon, but it seemed none of the three were here. But as I was in here I found these files and now I'm hella confused. Where's Namjoon by the way?" He asked after explaining.

"He's with Jihyo unnie" Jennie said quickly.

"Jin and Jisoo?"

"Went on a date to a restaurant. They're coming soon. But I don't think they would like it if we're inside without their permission looking at their things" Jennie said quickly.

"Hell no. I need to know what's going on."

"What's going on with what?"
Another voice announced coming in to which Jennie immediately face palmed.

"Namjoon. We were just talking about you" Hobi said as a stern expression wavered across his face.

Namjoon immediately looked to the desk in front of hobi and widened his eyes facing Jennie who nodded at him.

Confirming his panicked question of
"Does he know"

They basically communicated through their eyes.

"What In the world is all of this Namjoon?" He asked as he picked up on the of the files and placed it back down.

"Are you working with the black market? And don't tell me this isn't yours because I know for a fact that this is your handwriting" he said showing another paper.

"All right all right it's mine" Namjoon confessed knowing he couldn't get out of this now.

He was caught red handed.

"Aish I should have remembered to put it in the drawer"
He said cursing himself not so quietly.

"Honestly what the hell is it with the files. We don't live in the 2002 era we all have laptops. This is just a waste of paper" hobi said rolling his eyes as the pair awkwardly glanced around.

"Now explain this to me" he demanded.

"Explain what?" Another voice asked which was none other than Jin.

Jisoo also came in as Jennie face palmed.

"Great. How fucking great. Out of all the times the three of you choose to have great timing now is when you choose"
Jennie said rolling her eyes.

Namjoon sighed as he told Jin the situation as the married couple panicked.

They ended up telling Hoseok everything, and I mean Every single thing including Jennie's situation to Hobi, knowing that he would find out sooner or later.

Hobi was shocked at how this all happened, and how the car crash was linked, and even more on Jennie's situation.

But as they were talking for hours it gave him enough time to calm down and even explain his very own brief encounter with one of the people.

Well now this whole mess that was if 4 people, has officially become that of 5.

The more the merrier I guess.

How great.