37. A night to remember

Jennie looked at her appearance in the mirror one more time as she finally got her things and left.

Earlier she flew to China with Jisoo and had lunch with her, and believe it or not the gala was on the same day.

They were staying the day after the gala till the evening however so they had some time to relax, but still the events were quite chaotic.

She was dressed for the event quite well, as she wore a dress that wasn't too simple nor too over the top.

It was just right.

Her jewellery brought the look together as well.

Her gold heels clicked against the tiled floor as she made her way across the lobby to the car that Doyeon had so very kindly booked for her.

The chauffeur opened the door for her as she thanked him in mandarin after getting in.

He shut the door as she began reading from her phone.

She memorised everything that was needed, but Jennie is a perfectionist.

She can never be fully assured nor prepared, so she always tries her best to be as close to perfect as she humanely can be.

The drive wasn't too long, or maybe that was just her feeling as she was lost in her thoughts from reading.

She elegantly stepped out of the car, left heel first then the right one, until she was fully out.

Camera flashes were the first to welcome her as she walked the red carpet.

She paused for a second before slightly smiling and bowing and heading in.

She showed her VIP invite to an attendant who let her in through a separate entrance.

She took in her surrounding as she smiled at the interior design.

It looked royal.

Jennie however caught many males attention.

Her dress was an elegant white and gold, which complimented her well known luxurious aura, it was a high to low dress with a lace over skirt which perfectly helped the dress get an elegant touch.

Her hair was styled down with a waterfall rope braid adorning it, as a few lose strange were down the side of her face, shaping it.

She encountered many families faces as she bowed slightly or smiled at them to show she recognised and remembered them.

What's more is that she met the CEO and they were able to make a deal with just 10 minutes of taking and maybe a little but of wine.

A satisfactory smile played at her lips as he walked away.

However her happiness didn't last long as she spotted her group of friends all having fun together.

She spotted Jisoo, wearing a deep red dress and the jewellery collection she got her this noon.

The two matched each other as Jisoo blended in the colours of the dress and accessories.

She also spotted Lisa in a green dress while Rosé wore a pink one.

She smiled at the thought.