24. Whats happening?

All of the friends had a long time accepting what happened, but no matter what Jennie wouldn't contact them.

What hurt them more is that she would frequently contact Namjoon, Jisoo and Jin.

Every time they tried to ask them however, they would always deny any claim to knowledge about the situation and just replied with a simple..

"She might just want to talk to us since we're older"

But that made no sense what so ever.

Why?

Because both Hoseok and Suga were older then Namjoon.

So they knew they were hiding something but they wouldn't spill.

What's more is that Jimin had once caught Namjoon , and Jin discussing something over a phone call with Jisoo and Jennie, but they immediately closed a file and stopped ended the call when they saw Jimin.

They reassured him it was nothing, but his suspicions and their actions stated otherwise.

Yes Jimin found out about the dating news and yes Jennie had told both Jin and Namjoon about the real gravity on the situation.

They both also told the two girls about the situation in Japan, knowing that since they already had to deal with this situation together, it would be less obvious to the others there was something else.

Jimin however being the stubborn person he is, refused to believe it at first, and when he did, he didn't approve.

But slowly he did, and when he finally was okay with it, to everyone's despair Jennie had still not contacted them.

But she was always in contact with the other three.

However every time they talked, they talked in secret.

And every time the others were nearby they would immediately end the call.

And as expected, All of the people who were not in contact with Jennie, Jungkook, Lisa, Rosé, Taehyung, Jimin, Hoseok and Suga were all together in Taehyungs place.

They were in his master bedroom, with some on the bed, some on the couch, and some even on the floor.

So what if they were rich?

They still had their childhood habits.

Rosé sighed as she scrolled on another post on Jisoo's account.

So much for being secretive

She thought about the post.

Lisa peered over her best friends shoulder only to see the post.

"It's like they are practically begging us to see it" she said to which the others turned their heads to the pairs way.

The phone was snatched out of Rosé's grip as Lisa showed the post, to which a chorus of sighs echoed through out the room.

"Omg look at them, they're all posting a chain" Jungkook exclaimed as they looked through from the beginning.