9. The Blue Flame.

After the incident with Mark she stopped talking to him.

I mean who wouldn't after his attitude.

Jennie was with Rosé right now at her entertainment company.

She decided to have lunch with her since she knew her younger sister had a stressful day.

"These pancakes are so good. You should cook more often" Rosé said moaning Into the bite with delight visible in her face.

"Well I don't have that kind of time rosie" Jennie replied using a napkin to wipe the younger ones mouth since it was a mess.

She watched Rosé with a satisfactory smile since it looked that her stress was visibly gone for now, and she was happy that she was happy.

She smiled as she patted her hair slightly.

A ding came from her phone signalling her time to leave, so she sighed standing up.

"Throw away the empty containers once your done, I
have a meeting to attend to" Jennie told rose who nodded chirpily in response.

The pair split ways for their busy schedules them as Jennie left the building to be greeted by her own car waiting for her.

She acknowledged her secretary with the smallest head tilt of a notice as they entered her car.

"What's my schedule?" She asked as she sat in the back with her laptop out.

"3 PM you have a meeting with your parents and the executives regarding the hospital issues, 4 PM seminar instruction for proposal batches, 6:30 PM YSL store opening and fashion event in Seoul, and lastly 10:00 PM final meeting with the shareholder of swizzle you're exchanging with." Doyeon, her secretary informed her as Jennie nodded.

"You may leave after the YSL event directly from there. It ends at 10 but we both need to leave at 9:15 for the meeting and I know you're tired too. So you can go home early" Jennie said to her as she looked back.

"But Ms.Kim y-"

"Firstly it's Jennie. We're friends Doyeon and this is the least I could do. Secondly if you don't listen it's an order then" Jennie said giving a small stern look to Doyeon which the girl couldn't simply protest against and so she nodded in response before laying back.

A grateful smile etched along her lips after she thanked Jennie.

No matter how cold she may look, that doesn't mean she isn't one of the nicest, warmest and considerate people she's met.

Not to mention pretty.

And talented.

And smart, savage, cool, smo-

Yeah that's enough mind praising Doyeon.

She thought back to their first encounter.

Flashback

Doyeon was running late to her interview as she ran out of her two Story house that she shared with her mom and sister.

Yes she didn't get an independent house yet and this job was an opportunity for her to be more independent.

"Yah Eun-ha unnie either you get out or I steal your car" she yelled to her elder sister who was in the bathroom taking forever.

"Oh lord shut the hell up. As if you would get the job either way"

"You're the one who is technically working the crappy lifestyle. Now get out" Doyeon yelled getting more impatient than ever.

Her sister came out soon due to the urgency in her voice.