34. Secrets or not?

Jin was in his office looking through the files along with Namjoon.

It was early in the morning and they were doing last minute updates before leaving.

They were able to find more and more information slowly about the people they were dealing with.

One of such was the fact that the people who were after them, were short sized by quite a lot.

Apparently after the incident, another chain happened which caused multiple losses in both people and assets for them, and so only a hand full of each were left.

Now they room down every other witness to prevent further losses, but somehow were still hung up on the four of them.

However it seems they have been working discreetly, quite fast at that.

The two major incidents that happened was the break in and Namjoons house and then the recent event, which was obviously Jennie's car crash.

A media up roar went down at both the site and the hospital, and we all knew that they wanted Jennie dead.

Then branch that was supposed to hit Jennie only missed by an inch or two, giving Jennie a miraculous survival story now.

However that just concludes that these people who were after them would only chase after them more, and even hurt them more brutally since their last attempt remained an attempt.

You may be wondering, why can't Jin, Jisoo and Jennie just move?

Well it would be of no use at all.

Right now, Jennie and the married couple, lived in the safest possible neighbourhood in all of Seoul.

Most people who lived in Seoul didn't know about it, so even if they went out, they would be at a greater harm.

Plus their personal houses have security guards, so in the end it's just the roads and other of such that they should remain wary of.

So right now, staying put was their best bet.

"Jagiya! It's time to go!" Jisoo could be heard announcing as she called for Jin.

The two men nodded amongst themselves as they left the room, forgetting to lock up the files.

"Well finally! What took you both so long" She said as she glanced between them both.

"You know what it is love, we were just taking care of that business" he said as Jisoo rolled her eyes.

"This early in the morning?" She questioned rhetorically as she got her belongings.

"You'll be thanking us if we do find something"
Namjoon said as he tossed an orange in his bag for a snack when needed.

"That is if you do" Jisoo replied to the said man chuckling as she walked out, the husband and offended man following suit.

As they reached out they closed the door, which automatically locked as they used an automatic passcode lock either way.

The three bid goodbye to each other as Jin and Jisoo both got in their aventador to head to their work, and Namjoon in his Lincoln driving to the building he co owned with Jimin in the midst of the busy city of Seoul.

Their day went normal , to an extent of dealing with their own work issues.

Namjoon had already informed Jin that he was meeting with Jihyo, and so he'd be late that night, and so Jin and Jisoo took the opportunity of his absence to go on a date night.

However these two seemed not to have informed their friends of their decisions.

Hobi entered the Kims mansion as he called out for them.

"Weird..." he muttered as he was met with no response from anyone.

"Maybe their upstairs and didn't hear me" he said as he placed his belongings down and stalked up the stairs, reaching the last step.

He looked around to be met with empty hallways.

Entering the floor deeper he traced for any sign of them.

He walked inside the office as well, and he again was met with no one.

"Seems their all coming late.." he said as he was just about to exit but something on the table caught his attention.

He walked towards it to find the different files and picture laid out in front of him as he curiously looked at them.

These were an unexpected find.

I mean What were they doing with papers about a Japanese crime issue? It made no sense and that's why he started taking a deeper look into it all.

"What the fuck..." he muttered under his breath as he saw pictures of different men.

"Are these three in the mafia or some shit" he asked himself.

And then he saw this one picture.

On Jan 17, on his flight back, he saw a man who gave off a threatening aura.

Hobi was suspicious of him back then, but now even more, as he was in sight with a picture of him on his desk.

The picture furthermore, was of him in Namjoons house.

He decided to stop looking and rather confront them himself so that he wouldn't get even more confused on whatever they had.

He knew they were secretive before, but what the fuck is all this?