8. Why do i have to see you again

Suga and Jennie's collaboration officially aired.

The event was taking place for the launch of the game, which were formalities.

Taehyung and Jennie decided to attend together having no dates at the time, so they were in her house.

"Are you ready yet? Yah Jennie?" He yelled from downstairs.

"Coming coming" Jennie said walking down fixing her earrings, as she strides down the stairs.

He stood there stunned at her beauty before pulling himself together.

"Let's go?" He asked as she nodded and they both left to go to the car.

The driver opened the door for them as they got in.

"Isn't that too short?" He asked while they were in the car.

"Yah who are you to tell me what's short? Besides it's not that bad"'she said shrugging as he rolled his eyes.

He came close to her as he reached on of his hands out, basically trapping her in with their faces barely apart.

"You should remember we used to date" he whispered dangerously close to her her before pulling away.

Her face was in shock and she turned away with redness taking over her cheeks, flushed.

He smirked because of the effect he had over her.

Meanwhile jennie was still flushed but not surprised at him doing it.

Why?

It's happened many times when they're both single.

So they can be used to it.

The pair arrived at the award show and got out to take a picture together.

Right after she took an individual one for the press as it was her being a partner as well

You see many companies have press conferences like these for new releases, so this was normal.