43. One night

Taehyung and Jennie stepped outside the café they'd been at since 3 in the after noon.

Looking at the watch now, it was around 10 pm.

7 hours, who'd have known.

He watched her as she had her blazer slung on her arm, and her bags were in her hands.

"Where's your driver?" He asked her as he noticed her car was not out front yet.

She faced him with a smile.

"Oh I sent him home earlier. I couldn't make the poor guy wait for 7 hours now could I?" She said as she looked back to her phone.

"Wanna have dinner at my place then?" He asked as she looked at him quizzically.

"I mean it's late, and none of us wanted to eat the café food, plus you don't have a car. So you know.." he said as she shrugged his shoulders up and she laughed at him.

Oh how he missed that intoxicating laugh of hers.

"You know what? Sure. We deserve a break" she said which made him smile. They walked to the car as they both sat in both the respective seats.

Taehyung who drove and Jennie in the passenger seat.

They were joking around talking about their friends as her phone rang.

And he witnessed something she was popular between their friend group for.

You guessed it, Her duality.

Well maybe you didn't guess it I don't really know what's in your mind.

Hey I'm not a psychic okay?

Anyways back to the story.

The minute she picked up the phone her personality switched within a split second.

It was as if she had a behaviour switch in her honestly.

He could tell it was about work as they kept mentioning statistics and she spoke in an orderly tone.

Don't get us wrong.

Jennie is a sweetheart.

But she is more importantly a perfectionist,
And she will be harsh in order for her to achieve her results that she wanted.

And she didn't care if that meant her employees hate her, because that was her job as the boss.

Bosses aren't meant to be liked by the employees.

It's a work place not a high school popularity contest on who is going to be the next spring fling queen or whatever crap was in high school.

She cut the phone as they approached his house and she placed it in her bag.

They both got out of the car with their belongings as they walked up to the house in utter silence.

He scanned the door entrance with his thumb print, which opened the door and they both entered.

His house was actually a bit different.

It was a mansion, but not your typical one.

The minute you enter, There's a living room and the living accommodations like bedrooms are upstairs.

But then in the main hall there's a staircase which leads to the big floor downstairs, which had the movie theatre, pool entrance, gym, second living room, kitchen and etc.

So it was a downwards mansion as he lived in a hill.

They stepped in as the house was completely dark, but the basic motion sensor lights turned on as it felt two figures step in.

Jennie walked in like usual, talking her heels off for a second time the same day, putting her coat and bag on a side table and stepping in.

She saw the view of the city from the ceiling to floor windows and smiled a bit before tuning around to face Taehyung.

But what surprised her was that the moment she turned around, a hand gripped the back of her neck as his lips crashed on to hers.

She was startled at first but then responded by kissing back.

His other hand got around her waist as her hands went up and around his neck.

If they weren't completely lying, they'd been wanting this ever since they'd seen each other at the café.

And it was finally happening.

Somehow they found themselves in the bed room, on taehyungs bed soon as he hovered over her, still not breaking their tight make out session that was going on.

He bit her lower lip which made a small moan release from her lips during the kiss, and she tugged on to the hair at the back of his head, which made a growl erupt from the low of his chest.

His hands then came to cup her face as his forehead rested with hers.

"You don't know how much I missed you, now how long I waited to do this" he said with his deep voice, almost as low as a whisper.

He was needy, and if not obvious yet for her.

And it was obvious.

He had grown to miss her more and more everyday, and the minute he saw her and invited her back to his place that night, he did it with this in mind already.

Jennie smiled hearing his words as she replied to him breathlessly.

"Then shut up and kiss me already"

And that's all it took for him to give up the last bit of self control he had, as he planned shower her with affection that night.

That night was a special one.

That one night.