Chapter 21

Here I sat at a table alone in a classroom because I had detention. 'I didn't even write that note, this is so stupid." I sigh thinking to myself. There wasn't a teacher in the classroom yet. Then the door opened and I was expecting an adult but instead it was Petra. 'Why is she here? I don't want to see her face right now.' She looked around the classroom before making her way towards me.

"Hey Y/n." She gave me one of her smiles.

"Just get to the point Petra. No need to make a conversation." I told her, wanting to get this over with.

"Yeah...just wondering. Are you and Levi dating?"

"Why're you asking?" For some reason, she didn't look like she was trying to make me upset. She just looked genuinely interested in knowing.

"Look. If you two are dating I am happy for you two and I'm sorry I've been such a bitch. It was just that, I've liked Levi for a long time and now I finally understand that I'm just not meant for him. So I gave up trying." She was looking down not daring to meet my gaze. Thoughts rushed through my head a million miles per hour. 'Why is she apologizing?' 'Why is she so nice to me?' 'Is this another one of her traps or is she genuinely sorry?" I took her hand in mine causing her to look up and smiled softly.

"I'm not really sure why you're so nice all of a sudden but I appreciate that you came and apologized."

"Look Y/n, I was dumb, I pushed away so many people because my brain was thinking of Levi all the time. It's like when you're drunk and you don't know what you're doing. I felt like that but I wasn't drunk my brain just wasn't thinking."

I chuckled softly at her explanation. She can actually be nice, and I understand that she got sort of protective because she liked Levi so much. But I'm glad she understands her mistake.

"It's ok, I forgive you." My eyes wondered to my left to look out the window.

"Oh and I'm sorry that I got you detention." She added.

"Huh? That was you?"

"Yeah...I just figured you wouldn't listen to me if I just walked up to you." She said scratching the back of her neck. "Also I know this is gonna sound like a big thing to ask but, would you mind being friends. Or at least not hating each other."

"You know what. You can be my friend, and I can't guarantee that my other friends are gonna warm up to you easily but just try to hang around me and I'm sure they'll understand." I smiled at her and she smiled back.

Surprisingly a teacher never came to watch me sit here so instead Petra sat with me, she said she would like to keep me company and I didn't mind. She told me about her family, she told me that one day she would like to be a fashion designer which I thought suited her. She was funny and overall a good person to spend time with.

"Oh by the way, how long have you and Levi been dating?" She asked while walking down the hall with me.

"Like two weeks or so."

"Is he a good kisser? Wait, what am I asking?! Of course he is!" She said in a 'duh' tone.

"Well...yeah." I looked away blushing. I wasn't used to this type of conversation so it was an embarrassing topic.

"See you tomorrow Y/n!" She waved her hand and smiled while walking in the opposite direction.

Time skip

I got home and took my shoes off. I greeted Carla, Grisha and Eren who was sitting at the kitchen island eating cereal. I walked up to my room and greeted Mikasa. After that I got some clean clothes and hopped into the shower.

My fifteen minute shower was over and I dried my hair and brushed it, I wanted to get my books out to start my homework but Carla called me from downstairs.

"Y/n, come here please!" She shouted loud enough for me to hear.

"Coming!"

I walked downstairs and Carla was standing on the couch and across from her was Levi.

"Oh hi Levi!" I waved to him smiling. He waved back. I noticed he had some books in his hands.

"Levi wanted to know if you would like to study with him." Carla said grinning.

"Sure." I put my shoes on and took the books I needed and got out of the house along with Levi. Once we got to his door he opened it and let me in first. As soon as Levi closed the door he pinned me to the wall causing me to drop my books.

"Levi what're you-" he cut me off by pressing his lips on mine. My hands tangled in his raven hair bringing him closer to deepen the kiss. It wasn't like the other kisses we shared. This one was more intimate and I didn't complain. We both pulled apart for air but Levi was not done. He started kissing me again, this time a bit more rough. He walked over with me and laid me down on the couch without breaking the kiss. As soon as he got on top of me he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I gave it to him without a second thought. He moved to my neck after he was satisfied with my lips. He was kissing my jawline when we heard a knock at the door.

"Fuck" Levi muttered before getting up and going to open the door. I was looking at him from the couch with blush spread across my cheeks that was caused by the actions we were performing a minute ago.

"Mom?!" He said in disbelief.

A/n:

Hi guys, this is the chapter, I hope you enjoyed it, stay safe and happy! Byee!

From Lin to reader-chan♥️