Chapter 20

I woke up to the sun hitting my face. It was a beautiful day outside and that meant that I was gonna be in a good mood. I try to get out of bed but something is stopping me from doing so.

"Morning brat."

I heard Levi's husky voice. 'Shit that's hot.'

"M-morning." I replied back stuttering. "Why are you cuddling me?" It was impossible for me to get up since I was too weak to get out of his grip.

"Cause I wanna cuddle my beautiful girlfriend."

I turned around to face him and gave him a peck on the lips. "Levi, stop talking please."

"Huh. Why?"

"Cause I'm not gonna be able to get out of bed if I keep hearing that voice of yours." A pink color spread across my cheeks.

"Are you implying that I'm hot in the morning." He was now smirking.

With a little bit of struggle I manage to get out of bed. "Not just in the morning." I muttered to myself.

"What was that Y/n?" Levi kept teasing me.

He teased me all morning not letting me get ready properly, but of course I didn't mind. That's his way of showing affection after all.

"Oh by the way, I just remembered that I have a gift for you." I turn to him smiling.

"Me too." He said handing me a box of chocolates. I was so happy. They're my favorite!!! I wonder how did he know.

"Let me go to my room and get the present."

I ran back to my room where I was greeted by Hange, Mikasa, Sasha and surprisingly Eren.

"Oh hi, I came to take the mug I bought for Levi."

"Oh hi Y/n." Eren put an arm around my shoulder. "I'm going back to my room now so, I'll go with you." He said happily.

"Speaking about that, what were you doing in our room in the first place." As soon as I asked him this question he seemed a little bit panicked, and that only intrigued me more.

"W-well you know...just the usual. Talking to girls and stuff." He said scratching the back of his neck. To be honest Eren is pretty popular with girls at school. But I don't think Hange, Sasha or Mikasa are into him, and Eren definitely isn't. But not wanting to pressure him I just shrugged it off.

Eren knocked on his door and Levi opened, but as soon as he saw Eren he shut the door in his face.

"Levi come on! Y/n is here too you know!" After he shouted that the door opened again to reveal a slightly annoyed Levi.

"Jaeger, you can go the hell away. Y/n, please come in." He grabbed my wrist and tried to drag me into his room as quick as possible.

"No no no Levi, Eren is part of my family so I can't leave him out here. You're gonna have to put up with him unfortunately." I said as I snatched my hand out of his grip. Levi gave one of his famous 'tsk' and let us both in. Once I was in the room I gave him the mug I brought.

"I like it, thank you Y/n." He said as he kissed me on the forehead. I gave him a smile and said 'you're welcome.'.

Time skip to the end of the trip (back to school):

We didn't do much the rest of the trip, we went to a beach and then walked around to buy souvenirs. We are now back at school and I thought it would be more tiring but the day is going rather fast. I don't think other people than my friends know that me and Levi are dating. We don't show our affection that much in public because one, I don't wanna draw attention to myself and two, there's really no reason to. We can go home and cuddle all we want but at school we're just like we were before.

"Mrs. L/n, are you paying attention?" Oh shit, I didn't even realize I wasn't concentrated on the class. Great, now I'll probably get detention.

"I'm sorry." I say hoping that would work.

"Its ok, make sure you listen next time." Great. It worked! I cheer to myself. Just as I thought that, a paper was thrown at the teacher.

"What is going on now?!" He said a little bit angry. The teacher opened the note and then looked at me, or should I say glared.

"Mrs. L/n, I believe this is your hand writing!" I looked at the teacher confused as he was coming towards me.

"I'm sorry, but that wasn't me." I tried defending myself, however it was no use. I didn't have any proof that it wasn't me. After all the hand writing is basically mine although I didn't write that note.

"No, you're getting detention."

After that little incident the class was dismissed and all I wanted was to go home and eat one of Carla's delicious meals. But I had detention. How great.

A/n:

Hi guys, here's the new chapter, I hope you enjoyed it and I'll see you next time. Bye!

From Lin to reader-chan♥️