Chapter 48

"Y/n, just to be clear." Levi began talking once we were settled in his car.
"When I said party, I meant a gathering with friends." He continued.

"Well...isn't that a party?" I knew what Levi meant but I wanted to tease him a little.

"No, we're not having loud music and a ton of food. Just some drinks." He said, starting the car and beginning to drive.

"Alright. Well then I'm going to text Mikasa, Armin, Eren and Annie." I pulled my phone out of my purse and wrote a message to each of my friends. I could see Levi glancing at my phone screen trying to read what I wrote but I didn't mind that too much.

"Can you give me your phone?" Levi asked, reaching his hand out for me to put my device on his palm.

"Sure but what do you need it for?" I put the phone on his hand and watched him as he stopped at a gas station.

"That's a surprise." He smirked typing something on the small device. I rolled my eyes and waited for him to finish whatever he was doing.

After a minute or so he handed my phone back and warned me.

"You better not look at your messages until we get home." 'What did he do with my phone?'

"Okay I won't." I smiled at him. He gave me a small smile back starting the car once again and driving towards his apartment.

~

Levi got out the keys to unlock the door and he let me in first once he did. The lights were off and everything was dark. I was looking for the light switch but it was pretty hard since I didn't know where it was.

"Uh...Levi, where's the light switch?" I asked trying to find Levi with my eyes even though I couldn't see anything.

"Here brat." His cold hand was placed over mine and he guided my fingers to turn on the light.

"Happy birthday Y/n!!!" My friends shouted. 'Where did they even come from?' My eyes scanned the people standing in Levi's hallway. Armin, Eren, Mikasa, Annie...

"Sahsa, Jean, Connie, Petra!!!" I tackled them to the ground, happy to see them. 'How did they get here?!'

"We're so happy to see you Y/n!" Connie said ruffling my hair.

"Yeah, Eren texted us saying it was your birthday and he told us to come here." 'So that's what Levi did with my phone.'

"I texted the Jaeger brat to invite the other brats." Levi said. I turned to him and gave him a big hug.

"Thank you." He chuckled, hugging me back. "There's still one more surprise." Levi added.

"Oh really?" A knock on the door was heard and I went to open it. At the door was a giant flower bouquet, that smelt like heaven.

"What is this?" I asked no one in particular, picking the bouquet up.

"That is my present for you." Levi walked closer to me and gave me a kiss on the lips.

"Thank you!!!" I was beyond happy. This night was going amazing. I reunited with my friends that I missed so much and I'm with Levi and we're watching a comedy movie together.

We all laughed at the jokes and even Levi. Well he didn't exactly laugh but he did smile here and there.

It was pretty late when the movie ended so they decided to go home but promised to see each other again, now that we're in the same country.

I laid back on Levi's chest, listening to his heart beat. It was something that calmed me down, just staying and counting his heart beats.

"You tired brat?" Levi looked down at me, caressing my cheek with the tips of his fingers.

"Just a little." A put my head on his lap closing my eyes for a second but my peace was interrupted by loud knocking on the door.

"Who is here at this hour?" I looked at Levi's face, annoyance written all over it.

"I know who it is. She's gonna enter any-."

"Leviiiii, I'm hereeeee!!!" I heard someone shout and by the voice I knew it was a girl.

"Minute." Levi finished the sentence he started before being cut off.

The sound of aggressive footsteps was heard from the living room, where me and Levi sat. I opened my eyes and in my vision came a girl with a messy ponytail and glasses.

"Hange!!!" I jumped out of Levi's lap and hugged Hange.

"Is this the one and only Y/n L/n?!!!" She screamed in my ear even louder than before. I squinted my eyes at the volume.

"Yes!" I said back also louder than before. I could hear Levi click his tongue before speaking.

"Can you two stop shouting?!" He shouted himself at us. Hange and I giggled and pulled apart.

"I was actually here, because I don't have any food at home and shorty's food is really tasty." Hange explained, her eyes lighting up at the thought of eating Levi's food.

"Shitty glasses, get the fuck out." Levi said harshly, gripping Hange's arm and dragging her out, but I spoke before he managed to kick her out of the apartment.

"Aw come on Levi, let Hange eat something." I pouted at him, doing my best puppy eyes.

"Don't look at me like that Y/n." That only encouraged me to continue doing a cute expression.

"Please..." I begged him. He finally gave in, releasing Hange's arm.

"You're cooking for her. I'm going to sleep." Levi said, walking out of the living room and towards his bedroom.

"Alright Hange, I'll make you scrambled eggs." I opened the fridge and took out the necessary ingredients.

"But it's 10:30 PM." She said sounding confused.

"Yeah...but I'm not good at cooking." I hope she'll understand. I can barely feed myself, but cooking for someone else is something totally new for me.

"It's ok I don't mind."

I prepared Hange's eggs and served them to her. She took a bite and chewed for a second before giving me a thumbs up, meaning that it was good. I sighed in relief.

The rest of the night me and Hange talked, joked and told each other scary stories. I really missed this crazy friend of mine.

A/n
Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'll see you next time, bye!

From Lin to reader-chan♥️