Chapter 22

I was still sitting on his couch, and by what I heard, I figured out his mom was at the door. 'Oh my god I'm gonna meet his mom. What if she doesn't like me?' I was nervous but needles to say, I wanted to meet the woman who gave birth to him, so I slowly got up from the couch.

"I didn't know you'd be home this early. I thought you were still at work." Levi said trying to keep her from coming in.

"Hello." I said shyly standing behind Levi. I slowly looked up to get a better look at her, and the only way I could describe her was, she looked like a girl version of Levi. Her hair was black and long, she was short but still a little bit taller than me, she had the same grayish-blue eyes as Levi.

"Oh my, what a pretty girl you have there Levi!" I was taken by surprise, this was the last reaction I thought she would have. 

"Well...I guess you can meet my mom now." He said looking off to the side.

"Nice to meet you Ms. Ackerman, I'm Y/n and I'm also your son's girlfriend." I politely bowed in front of her.

"Please don't be so formal. Is making me uncomfortable." She said waving her hand. "And call me Kuchel." I nodded.

Me and Levi watched her as she took off her shoes and stepped inside. She went to the kitchen and turned the kettle on to make some tea.

"Girlfriend you said?" She asked raising one of her eyebrows.

I gulped before answering. "Yes Ms. Ackerm- I mean Kuchel." She chuckled before speaking again.

"Don't look so nervous, I don't bite. Come sit down. Both of you." She flashed a smile.

Me and Levi walked to the kitchen and sat next to his mom. She was chill, I liked her. And hopefully she liked me too. She handed each of us a cup of tea as she sat back down.

"Levi, when were you going to let me meet the girl?"

"Tch...I don't know." Levi shrugged. Was he mad at me? Maybe he had a reason for not telling his mother about me and I just said that I'm his girlfriend, not thinking about him at all.

"I'm sorry Levi...maybe you had a reason for not telling your mom...but I didn't take it into consideration." He looked at me surprised. His silence only made me more nervous.

"You idiot, stop apologizing. I was gonna tell my mother anyway." He said taking a sip of his tea.

"Now tell me Y/n, why do you like my son?" I was taken by surprise. She was being so forward and well, I wasn't prepared.

"I...uh...I just...he's nice." Was all I managed to say. God I never wanted to punch myself so hard before. Here she was asking me why exactly am I dating her son and I said he's nice. 'Yeah, good job Y/n. I bet that was convincing.' I mentally scold myself. I was taken out from my thoughts by Kuchel chuckling.

"Well...that's a good joke Y/n. Don't be afraid to say he's a jerk, I already know it." Levi glared at his mother. "Anyways, what am I doing giving you all these questions, taking you by surprise." Kuchel continued. I shifted in my seat feeling a little uncomfortable. "Do your parents know you're dating Levi?" I nodded my head 'no'. They didn't, but I was planning on inviting him for dinner soon so they could meet him properly.

"Well then, how about you and your family come over for dinner this weekend and we'll get to know each other better." She smiled at me. I gave her a smile back and nodded.

"You're free to go back to whatever you were doing." After she said that Levi took me by my hand and started walking with me upstairs.

We walked into a room which I guessed was his. It smelled like bleach. I've been here before but I didn't get to look at it. The bed was made neatly and there wasn't dust. It didn't even look like someone lived in here. 

"Well, she interrupted our fun." Levi said pouting and crossing his arms over his chest. God he was so cute.

"You're such a softie." I slightly laughed at him. Me saying that didn't make the situation better. Levi still looked at me pouting.

"Whatever, we'll finish it some other time." He smirked and I blushed.  "You know what, I'm gonna take you out on a date." He continued.

"Huh? Now?" I asked dumbly.

"Yes brat, now."

"But I didn't even do my homework." I protested.

"You're an exchange student. You're here for the experience not for grades. Nobody's gonna give you shit for not doing your homework." He had a point but still...what about him.

"What about you?"

"I'm smart so you shouldn't worry about me." He said before taking me by my hand again and going out of his room. We passed by his mom again.

"Where are you two going now?" She asked us.

"On a date." He said still dragging me behind him.

A/n:

Hello guys, I hope you liked the chapter. I know the last two chapters have been shorter than usual but I don't wanna fill them with useless stuff so I thought it was better if they're shorter but they include everything that's necessary for the story. See you next time, bye!

From Lin to reader-chan♥️