Chapter 27

The next morning came fast and it was time to pack my bags. I regretted everything I said yesterday, I wasn't in the right mind. I don't wanna leave and be on bad terms with everybody. I should apologize, and even though I'm not gonna manage to apologize to all of my friends at least I can apologize to Eren, Mikasa and Levi.

"You're already packing your bag?" Eren saw me getting my things together in my room.

"Yeah...Look I'm sorry, yesterday I didn't say the nicest things and I just wanted to apologize." I told him truthfully, hopefully he understands.

"Don't worry about it, part of it was my fault." He said scratching the back of his neck. "I'm gonna miss you Y/n." He continued. I took a deep breath and got up. I walked up to him and gave him a hug.

"I'll miss you too."

"What about me Y/n?" I looked to my right and Mikasa was standing there looking at us.

"Of course I'll miss you, come here." I said waving my hand and motioning for her to come. She got closer and joined our hug. I was so sad, I didn't want to leave, why does everything have to go wrong at some point.

"I gotta go back to packing." I said breaking the hug.

"We'll help you." Mikasa said and Eren nodded. I was so grateful, all this time they've been nothing but nice to me. Yes it's true that Mikasa may not talk much and Eren may be chaotic at times but that's what makes them special. They're my second family, we've gotten so close in just 6 months and now it feels wrong to leave this house.

"Are you ok Y/n?" Carla asked noticing how sad I was. I kept quiet and nodded. She sighed, walked closer and gave me a pat on the head.

"Come visit us some time ok? We'll miss you very much." She said with a sad smile across her lips. I gave her the same gloomy smile.

"Of course."

After another hour with Mikasa's and Eren's help we were done packing. I had one more thing to do and that was go to Levi and apologize before it's too late.

"Okay, I gotta go to the neighbor next door really quick, I'll be back in 10 minutes." I said before leaving. I knocked on his door nervous, what if he was really mad at me. What if he really did go back to how his life was before me. As I was thinking, lost in my own thoughts I didn't even notice that he was sitting right in front of me.

"Y/n...you okay?" He asked noticing I wasn't paying attention.

"Huh?! I-I mean yes!" I panicked. God this wasn't like me at all. I sighed before continuing.

"Can I come in please?" Levi didn't respond he just stepped aside for me. I walked in and waited for him to close the door.

"Levi...I'm really sorry. I didn't mean anything I said yesterday. Please don't go back to how your life was before me, I don't want you to forget about me." I finished what I had to say crying. I couldn't stop myself, tears were falling down my cheeks. Then I felt a pair of arms hugging me, I felt safe.

"You're lucky I love you brat." He kissed me on the top of my head and then rested his head on my shoulder.

"I don't wanna leave." I said shedding some more tears and a few falling on his shirt making it wet.

"Shhhh...it's ok, you're gonna visit me, I'm gonna text you all the time, I'm not gonna forget about you." He said softly, calming me down.

"Promise?" I looked in his blue eyes. I wasn't going to look at them for some time, so better take advantage of this.

"Promise." He gave me a soft kiss. "When are you leaving?" He continued.

"In about 4 hours."

"Fuck..." he muttered, his eyes getting teary as well. "I'll miss you...really fucking much." A tear fell down his cheek. I've never seen him cry. And I didn't like the sight, it was painful.

"Please don't cry." I wiped his tear.

"You're right. I have to get myself together and spend the little time we have left together being happy." He put on a smile for me.

"Is your mom home?" I asked. I wanted to see her as well and thank her for welcoming me like she did.

"She should get here in about 30 minutes. What should we do to kill the time?"

"Well I do wanna get to know you better so let's play that game." I suggested.

"You mean, truth or truth." A smirk formed on his lips, he was mocking me about the stupid name I gave this game.

"Yes...that's what I meant." I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"You play the piano?" Levi asked me first.

"Yes. You know...I wanna play for you someday, now that I have that piano keyboard."

"You will brat. You will." He assured me.

"What about you? Do you play any instruments?"

"I used to play the guitar, but I don't anymore." That's kinda sad. I would've loved to see him play the guitar.

"Did you have any other boyfriends before me?" I nodded my head 'no' before responding.

"Nope, you're my first one." I said popping the p. He nodded in understanding and waiting for me to ask him a question. But the problem was I was questioning wether to ask him or not.

"It's your turn brat." He reminded me.

"Y-yeah...c-can you t-take off your s-shirt?" I said stuttering. Levi looked at me and smirked.

"That's not the type of question you're supposed to ask Y/n." He whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"O-okay..." I said, but when I looked up, there he was standing shirtless. I quickly turned my head away, my face a deep shade of red.

"Oi! You asked me to take it off, now you won't look at me?!"

"Y-you idiot! Warn me before taking it off!" I said pouting. I turned my head back to look at him. He had a toned body and I kept staring at it.

"Okay, that's enough for you." He chuckled putting his shirt back on. I didn't want to make this more awkward than it already was so I chuckled as well playing it off as a joke.

"Promise me you won't forget about me either." He cupped my cheeks looking into my eyes. Why was this so sudden. I gave him a sweet smile.

"Promise."

A/n:
Hi guys, this is the new chapter, I hope you liked it and I'll see you all next time. Bye!!!

From Lin to reader-chan♥️