Chapter 49

I woke up with Levi sleeping next to me. He's so cute when he sleeps, with his messy hair, his mouth slightly open. I smiled, hearing his steady breaths. After kissing his forehead I got out of bead and went to the kitchen. As I was passing by the living room, I heard soft snores. Walking closer to the sofa, in sight came a brown haired girl sleeping without a care in the world.

I walked up to her figure and pocked her nose, attempting to wake her up. I watched as Hange shifted in her sleep, her eyelids soon opened and her hand reached up to rub the tiredness from her eyes.

"Good morning Y/n." She said calmly.

"Good morning Hange." I said to her in return, putting a smile on my lips in attempt to start the day on a good mood.

"Do you want something to eat?" I continued. She sat thinking for a second before smiling.

"Make me pancakes!" She excitedly exclaimed. 'Does she think I'm a chef?!' I haven't made pancakes since high school, and even then I only cracked some eggs. But for Hange's sake I was going to try and make pancakes and hopefully not burn the kitchen.

I nodded my head, grabbing her wrist and dragging her to the kitchen to keep me company. As I got the ingredients out, Hange kept blabbering on about something and I wasn't really listening but a word caught my attention. Kids.

"Can you repeat that sentence please?" I requested.

"The one I just said?" Hange asked, a devilish grin playing on her lips. I nodded hesitant to hear what the brunette had to say. Knowing her she probably said something to make me feel embarrassed.

"I said that I can't wait for the time when you and Levi are gonna have kids." Her grin widened as the words left her mouth. I immediately blushed at the thought and while I didn't hate it, it wasn't something I particularly looked forward to. I mean I'm nineteen, I'm still young and I have a whole life ahead of me.

"H-Hange! What are you thinking?!" I shouted, embarrassment evident in my voice.

"What kids are you talking about?" 'Oh no we woke Levi up.' I laughed nervously trying to change the subject but Hange was having way too much fun with this.

"I was saying that I would love to be an auntie to your child." I looked at Levi's confused expression as Hange said that. 'Oh god, he doesn't want any kids with me, does he?'

"Not yet shitty glasses. We're still young." He came closer and hugged me from behind, walking around the kitchen with me as I was trying to focus on making the pancakes and not on the handsome man behind me.

"Soo...that means you want a kid in the future?" I asked returning back to the subject that was being discussed just seconds ago.

"Of course I do Y/n." I smiled at his words. Levi would be a strict father but he would also be an amazing one.

"I want a family with you." He added making my smile grow wider. 'I don't deserve this man.' I turned around and kissed his cheek before going back to my pancakes.

"Can you two not act lovey-dovey around me. I feel like I'm third wheeling." Hange said, her lips forming a pout. I rolled my eyes, not taking her request seriously.

~

In the end Levi helped me make the pancakes, because he said I was making a mess and honestly I had to agree with him.

As I was putting the dishes in the sink, Levi came back from getting the mail.

"Y/n, there's a letter for you. And there's one for me. Shitty glasses, you didn't receive one." He said plainly, handing me the envelope.