Chapter 51:: The Teasing

Second update in less that 24 hours in case you missed chapter 50 :D

-
~~~SHEHRY's POV~~~

I was sitting near the swimming pool when I saw Hussain rushing towards the backyard. I stopped him and asked what he was up to. Taking a deep breath, he grinned.

"Raj ke room main jaa aur uski cupboard se traditional clothes le kar aa. Quick," he said to me and ran behind the house.

Without giving it much of a thought, I did as he had asked me to do. Heading up the staircase, I heard some ruffling behind the hallway. Deciding that it must be some kids, I headed for Raj's room. All the lights were switched on and the room was in a complete mess. What might have pissed him off that he broke The glass bottles all over his floor?

I frowned at myself for a moment but chose not to give a damn about it. There was already a lot of mess going on in my head and I didn't want to waste my time thinking about Raj or anyone. I quickly grabbed the only Indian outfit that I could find and headed out side. Before I could close the cupboard a few files fell from the second shelf. I was about to reach them when Aditya stopped me.

"Don't bother, I'll fix it," he said, coming in and I shrugged.

"What are you doing here?" He frowned at me while picking up the files and I told him about Raj's clothes. "You guys could have asked me," he said, raising his eyebrow.

"You didn't care enough to even attend you own brother's Sangeet ceremony," I remarked, feeling annoyed.

The thought of him and Asmaara being together crossed my mind and I closed my eyes to contain my frustration. They were supposed to be together so where is she?

"I was busy man!" He rested a hand on my shoulders and forcefully led me outside.

I watched him close the door at my face and I shook my head. Iss main tumne aisa kya dekh liya, Asmaara? I was about to walk away when I heard a soft thud sound coming from behind the doors. What is he up to?

~~~RAJVEER's POV~~~

Hussain returned with Raj's outfit in one hand and some weird looking seeds on top of it. He sure has a great plan! I must say that this guy is one true gem and Preet will be lucky to have him in her life. Rab di meher ho jaye Te inna dona diya takleefan door ho jaye.

"How long will it take?" Raj groaned from behind the doors.

We had asked him take his clothes off to change and before we handed him the fresh clothes, he gave us his dirty ones. So, right now he had no clothes to wear unless he decides to slip into a suit or a summer dress. He wanted to come outside as quickly as possible but, we were going to take all the time in the world.

"What's the Plan?" Aisha and Kashish asked in unison. They exchanged looks and burst out laughing. Kya baat hai, Bari dosti ho gayi hai?

"Are those- but, Where did you find then ?" Paige looked quite amused as she closely examined the seeds.

"Maple seed pods," Hussain smirked, looking at our confused faces. He didn't bother telling us what he was up to and asked us to wait and watch.

~~~HUSSAIN's POV~~~

When we first came here, that was the first time when I had spotted a maple tree in the Kashyap's backyard. Right now that was easiest and the quickest way to arrange the itchy powder. Holding the two seed pods carefully with the use of a fabric, I rubbed them together. Soon the tiny hair separated from the seed pods and were ready to sprinkle on Raj's clothes. Ab main dekhta hoon beta ki aaj raat tujhe neend kaise aati hai.