Chapter 42:: decisions

*hiding behind an imaginary wall to save myself from the imaginary stones you guys are going to throw at me for taking so long to update.*

~~~ASMAARA's POV~~~

"I am sorry," I said again, feeling bad about my breakdown. I was supposed to be helping Preet through this and here she is, making me feel comfortable. I don't even know what's happening to me. These weird mood swings. One moment I could cry a river and on the other, I would walk around like a confused zombie.

I don't want to cry over Imraan; in fact I don't; I just feel so stupid that I never understood anything. I cry because I was stupid enough to fall for someone like him and I loving him so much that now it hurts like a bitch. I am just mad at myself.

Ugh! I don't even know what I exactly feel right now.

"Don't be," Preet whispered and smiled at me, "let's go inside."

"Yeah, I came here to call you for breakfast anyway," I told her and got up, "I'll go and call Jess and Paige."

With that said, I left to look for The girls while Preet went inside to help. Not really. She went inside to satisfy her grumbling stomach and fill it with hot paranthas and Lassi.

~~~SHEHRY's POV~~~

"Adeel stop it!" Jess said grumpily and shifted her attention back to our conversation about Preet's wedding. She has been acting like this around him since last night and he has been trying to get her to talk to him ever since. Lagta hai ki yahaan bhi Kuch Kuch hone laga hai.

Adeel took a deep breath and cleared his throat, "Arz kiya hai-"

"Uh don't get all desi on me. Go try it on that chic," Jessica pointed at the girl Adeel had complimented last night. She was Raj's cousin.

A light chuckle escaped Waqas' lips, "kuch jul raha hai, Nahi?"

"Lagta hai Iska dil!" Aisha laughed and high-fived Waqas.

Adeel's face flushed with embarrassment, "kameeno chup raho."

"Lagda hai kudi nu love shove ho gaya hai," I laughed while looking at Jess and she raised her eye brow.

"English!" She ordered, frowning at us.

"Oh we were just saying-" Waqas said, wiggling his eyebrows but Adeel interrupted him. "Nothing," he grunted and we all laughed, leaving Paige and Jessica confused while Adeel was turned red.

We were laughing like this after weeks now. Life has been so stressful since that trip. However, Hussain was still lost in his own world.

"Guys, look who is coming," Waqas suddenly stopped laughing. Our eyes followed his and there stood the person I have been dying to meet.

Her black and red suit looked mesmerising and she had let her hair fall down to her elbows. They have grown quite a bit over the past few weeks. With her chocolate brown locks blowing due to the air, she looked no less than an angel.

Asmaara.

I was seeing her after so long. I passed her an ear to ear smile however, she chose to not return it. In fact, she didn't even look at me and that made my heart crunch. I looked away, controlling my emotions. Kuch toota tha uss waqt; shayad mera dil?

Asmaara hesitantly came over and turned to Jessica and Paige.

"Kashish is calling you for breakfast," she said to them and ignored everyone else.

"Yes please! I am starving!" Paige moaned and got off her seat.

"Aithey ki kardi payi hai tu?" Came a female voice from behind Asmaara, making her turn around instantly, "Ad-dha ghanta ho gaya. Thora cheti kar," Kashish said to Asmaara and then turned to Jess and Paige, "lunch is ready."