Chapter 08:: Guilty!

Hey!

So, I was going through my star cast, making a lil' collage of all the lovely Ladies and realised that Naveen Waqar doesn't exactly fit Asmaara's character. I want to change it to Surbhi Jyoti.

YUP Preet isn't in the pic since I haven't casted anyone as her. (Although I personally imagine Yami Gautam)

Oh and I have made a few changes in the cast which aren't showing up on latest chapters but they are there in author's rant section. THAT INCLUDES:: full name of Preet is SIMARPREET KAUR and not GURPREET KAUR. LOL it used to sound so aunty-like.

(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)

*

*

~~~PREET's POV~~~

"Vacancy!" Hussain chirped as if no one else could see the board, "let's go before anyone else get to it."

He said to Shehry, quickly shifting his gaze at me. What does he mean by before anyone else get to it?

"Guys, lets go!" He said Pretty much at the same time as I did. We looked at each other awkwardly while the others broke into laughter, leading the way to the Motel.

Aghhr!

There was a board outside saying that only a family room was available. Reading that, Hussain and Adeel raced past us to get to the reception but my girls weren't any less. Asmaara and I sprinted while Jess and Paige stopped Hussain and Bani struggled to block Adeel's way. Being the tiny ones in the group, they couldn't hold them for long.

"Vacancy?" Panting for air, I reached the counter first.

"Yup. Only one Room for 7 available," the lady in navi blue dress informed us.

"Yeah we are five girls," Asmaara said, handing her the cash.

"3 days available only," she smiled. No problem, we will figure something out.

"We can pay you extra!" A voice came from behind us.

It belonged to the one and only, Hussain Asif. He seems so annoying in person that I wonder how did I even ended up having a crush on him 4 years ago. Yup, the girls don't know a thing about it and I couldn't tell them especially when all I used to do was pinch on little things about celebrities; the way they acted in public and how they really might be in real life. I mean, he was the first celebrity that I actually thought was like an open book. But no, all of them are the same; they change girlfriends like tissue paper, they play the pretend game and manipulate others. Self obsessed irritating creatures; That's what they are after they reach a certain hight of fame.

"Sir, are you trying to bribe me? You know that it's a crime, right?" She narrowed her eyes at him before handing us the keys.

I winked at Bani who was just walking in as Hussain grumpily exited the room.

~~~HUSSAIN's POV~~~

What on Earth does she think of herself? First she insulted me, then I wasted my time saving her and now she took our room! At least she could have let us have the room since we saved her but no! The female species only demand favours but doesn't actually end up returning them in a million years. Not even one of them could be trusted except Mama and Maha. My two most favourite ladies in the world.

They walked out behind a tall white man with a slight beard. He must be a waiter. Preet followed after him but not before rolling her eyes at me. Probably she did realise how much she was irritating me. One thing good about this room was that I wouldn't have to put up with her anymore. Thank goodness!