Chapter 09:: Uff, Yeh Ladka!

Hey!

NEW COVER!! :D :D :D

Let me know who you imagine as Preet because I will put together Hussain and her pic... There will be a new pic in every chapter only if you guys tell me who is your fave actress :) Thanks to Wattpad that now we can upload media from our phone :D :D

*

THERE IS A PROBLEM::

My exams start in 2 weeks so I have to concentrate on them right now. I will be back after 25th November. However, I will try to update at least once before that.

Sorry and Thank you guys so much for all the support :D :D

HappyReading!

LoveAlways!

*

~~~PREET's POV~~~

"What's up with her?" Paige tapped my shoulder.

She was talking about Bani who was not in a good mood since we came back. Every now and then she looked up at me and groaned but no one asked her why. Ok I was a bit rude but why is she moaning because of some guy?

"Idk," I whispered, trying to ignore the eye contact.

Paige opened her mouth to say something but the washroom's door sprung open. While we were gone, all the boys came in to take a shower and change into something clean.

"So tired!" Adeel yawned and jumped on the couch, flicking through the TV channels, "nothing sensible to watch," he sighed and made himself comfortable on the bed while us girls were cooking.

Such a typical Desi man!

I rolled my eyes and I guess Bani caught me.

"Don't even!" She raised her voice at me, leaving all the others stunned.

Stop it, Bani!

"What was that?" Asmaara whispered in a loud enough tone.

"Ask her!" Bani said, annoyed.

Just because I didn't say sorry, it doesn't mean that she could treat me however she wants. Whatever happened was between Hussain and me so why is she so stuffed up?

Uff! This girl really pisses me off sometimes! Why so dominating?

I looked at her blankly before opening my mouth but the door bet me. Shehry and Waqas walked in with towels still resting on their shoulders.

"Oh hey!" Asmaara beamed, brushing away the tension, "pasta is nearly ready!"

I turned around to finish off the garnishing before we could take it off the stove. Mozzarella melted like a lava and finely coated the whole pan. Being Punjabi, I can't live without buttery or cheesy meals.

"Pasta is ready!" I placed the hot pan on the table since there were only limited dishes here.

Examining the room, I realised that someone was missing; Hussain.

~~~ASMAARA'S POV~~~

I kept my eyes on Preet. Something was up with her and Bani was going to public it any moment. Why is this girl so cranky all the time??

Preet firmly placed the pan on the table and hesitantly moved away, slowly slipping into the room.

"You ok?" I asked, sitting next to her on the bed.

A long pause.

"Yeah!" She managed to pass a faint smile.

"Is it because of Hussain or beers cans that you got?" I asked her point blank but I doubt she understood me.