Chapter 15:: What A Mess

6 days before my last exams so decided to post a quick update! :D
It's more focused on Shehry-Asmaara. Hope you guys like it <3

~~~PREET'S POV~~~

I pulled my hand back inside as their figures blurred into the morning mist. They were soon out of sight. I carefully placed the plastic bag containing the fishes on my lap and the memories of yesterday came flooding through. My eyes silently followed the trail of trees next to the road as we strolled away from Coromandel- away from all the fun we had planned- away from....

"Oye! Stop the car!" Asmaara's voice startled me out of my thoughts and the car stopped, scratching the tires against the gravel road.

"What?!" Jessica narrowed her eyes at her but Asmaara didn't stay long enough to notice that.

She unbuckled her seatbelt and sprinted across the road, skipping past all the cars. Our eyes followed her blurred image when we spotted the reason. Imraan.

~~~ASMAARA's POV~~~

My breathing paced up as I went closer to him. He makes my heart skip a beat since as long as I can remember. I fell for him at a very young age and thanks to our family tradition, we got approval from everyone without any problem. Imraan is my soon-to-be shawhar, whom I have known for years and yet, even his name makes me blush. I smiled like an idiot as I approached him.

"Imraan," I whispered softly and waited for his head to turn in my direction.

God! I can't wait to see his reaction.

Imraan lifted his head up and briefly looked around him, stopping on his right. His head tilted slightly as he lowered his sunglasses. My eyes followed where he was looking but I spotted nothing but a couple of girls. No, he can't be looking at them. He was here with his guy friends ONLY.

"Where is my baby? Oh There she is!" He chuckled, stretching the word baby, as he got up from his beach chair. A thin- pale figure giggled and ran into him as he wrapped his arms around that her.

I felt every inch of my body boiling as he tightened his grip around her waist and she snuggled in to him. Who the heck is she?! A tiny sob escaped my lips, not knowing why. She could just be a friend or a cousin. Ugh! A white cousin? Not really.

I gulped the knot in my throat and called out his name again, "Imraan?" His gaze fell up on me and his eyes widened. They pulled away immediately and Imraan walked up to me, "I can explain," he whispered, touching my arm. My eyes travelled back to that girl and then Imraan again.

Explain? I didn't even say that I suspected anything.

"Baby, what's going on?" She stepped forward, gripping Imraan's shoulder and I felt the urge of running a stake through her heart.

Everything looked crystal clear. HE. IS. CHEATING. ON. ME.......

I felt the ground slipping beneath my feet as I spat, "explain me what!?" Through my gritted teeth. I turned to that girl, "who are you? His girl?" And she nodded proudly.

Every muscle in body wanted to kill everything that came between me and Imraan but, she was not the one at fault. "You are such a jerk Imraan! You are dating someone while you are engaged to me?! What an a**hole!" I yelled at him, not caring about the kind of words I used.

I saw his fingers curl into a ball as his jaw clenched. "What else do you expect?" He growled, making me jump back, "you are an insecure freak who keeps an eyes on my every move. Your parents don't have time for you and you have been making me pay for it. Baby kahaan ho? Did you eat or not? What time did you sleep? And buk buk buk buk buk buk!" He went on and I felt warm tears in my eyes. I tried blinking them away but this pain was too hard to handle.