Chapter 53:: Fights and Confessions

~~~SHEHRY's POV~~~

I insanely went around the whole house, checking all the rooms. Aditya's one was the first one but, it was empty. All clean and tidy.

The backyard, gym, kitchen, bed rooms- everywhere but, Asmaara was nowhere to be seen. I crouched down, putting my head in my hands, feeling helpless.

"Kahaan ho tum, Asmaara?" I groaned and punched the tiles beneath me.

"We couldn't find her," Hussain and Preet said in unison as they came upstairs from the ground floor. Adeel, Atif and Jess joined us soon too.

"I checked all the rooms," I sighed, rubbing my forehead with my palms.

"When was the last time you saw any of them?" Jess asked.

"Aditya in Raj's room when I went to get Raj's clothes," I said, running a hand through my hair.

"Wait. What if?!" Preet asked and we all exchanged looks but, I shook my head.

"No, guys, she was not in there," I sighed.

"And what If she is in there right now?" Came a voice from my right and everyone's heads jerked in that direction.

Bani stood there, looking at us with her questioning gaze. Before any of us could reply, she stomped down the corridor. Without giving it much of a thought, I ran after her. As I reached Raj's bedroom, Bani came out, stumbling backwards and fell right in front of me.

"Bani!" Preet squealed and came running up to her while I was more concerned about what was inside the room.

My gaze shifted from Bani to Asmaara, who was standing inside Raj's room. The right side of her forehead had dried blood on it and the corner of her lips were swollen. She stood there with her hands behind her back and the sleeves of her dress were slightly torn. She looked at me with her teary eyes for a mere second before closing them.

I walked up to her and quickly took my blazer off. Asmaara lowered her eyes as I carefully wrapped it around her. She didn't move her hands to hold on to the blazer and that's when I realised that they were not just behind her back; they were tied there.

My eyes travelled to where that dog was standing. He looked at us with filth dripping from his face as the apple in his throat constantly moved up and down. My anger was at its peek and I just wanted to see him dead right there. My chest pained and I lost my ability to think straight as I attacked Aditya.

~~~ASMAARA's POV~~~

"Shehry listen to me!" Aditya yelled, while trying to protect himself.

"Bacha kya hai ab sunne ke liye?!" Shehry held him by his neck and pushed towards the wall, as hard as he could. I gasped at the scene.

"Kameene teri toh jaan le loonga main!" Shehry screamed in Aditya's face and I stumble backwards at his sudden outburst, falling on the bed.

Preet came beside me and untied my hands. I looked down at red marks on my wrists as Preet reluctantly touched them. I looked up to meet her shimmery eyes and she instantly engulfed me in a tight hug.

"I knew you'd come," I whispered, slipping my arms into the warm blazer's sleeves.

"I am sorry for taking so long," she whimpered as she caressed my hair.

"Ahh!" Aditya's cry forced us to look away.
He winced in pain as he slid down against the wall, holding his back. A light sob escaped my lips and Shehry looked my way. His eyes were blood red and it pinched my heart for some reason. What I saw in his eyes was not just concern or friendly care. Oh God, no!