Chapter 05:: Family, Fun and Fight

OMG!! 1.5k reads already !!!!!! Thank you so much guys :D :D

PHOTO OF ASMAARA ------>>>>>>>

@Oyehifza also guessed Maha but I couldn't dedicate her the last chapter so here you go :) <3

***************

PREET's POV

***************

After shoving Happy back in his room, Asmaara and I found our way down the balcony with the help of a few dupattas (drapes) tied together. Our first destination was Asmaara's house where Bani, Jessica and Paige waited for us. Though it was my 'bachelorette vacation', Asmaara chose a surprise destination.

"Look who is here!" Paige beamed when I walked in.

Bani threw her arms around me with Paige and Jessica joining in. Though we texted every day, we were meeting after almost 4 years of university. I have known these girls for almost all my life and their friendship is a treasure to me. Don't know how I am going to survive without them?

Bani, my oldest friend, met me in the Gurudwara when we were toddlers. Then we attended the same schools and our families grew closer too. In fact, my fiancé is Bani's second cousin.

Asmaara moved here from Malaysia when we were in middle school and since then she has been a very important person in my life. I became somewhat more closer to her after my mother passed away as Bani, Paige and Jessica went away for university and I only had her to turn to.

Paige and Jessica, the twins, met us at high school. We became good friends during school camp and over a short time, I think I have more crazier memories with them than anyone else. That includes my first sneak out and a club entry using a fake ID.

Over all, my gang is my life. They all mean a lot to me and I am going to miss them more than I'll miss my family.

Thinking about leaving, tears rolled down my cheeks and the girls laughed at me. Bani being the youngest girl in her family, didn't have to worry about her wedding just yet. Jessica and Paige belonged to a rich family and have a business to look after therefore wedding was out of their picture too. And Asmaara is already engaged to her best friend who happens to be her cousin as well so her life is sorted. Then why exactly am I going through this arrange marriage crap and that too with a guy I haven't even met yet?

*******************

HUSSAINS's POV

*******************

Waqas and Adeel were tired after the flight so they fell asleep right after we got in the car. I sat in front while bhai was driving since the word tired was not even in my dictionary right now. I was too excited to actually sleep.

Clicking pictures all the way and playing loud music, we were already one hour into the journey but the car still seemed too quite for a road trip.

Adeel and Waqas needed to wake up now! How could someone sleep with such loud music, anyway? Soon the car hit the motor way again and Bhai purposely rolled the wheels from one side to another and that too at a speed of 120km/h. He raced the car through the morning traffic as the wind slapped against our faces.

"Oye! Slow down, duffer!" Waqas yawned while Adeel stretched, taking in his surroundings.

"Why couldn't we land somewhere closer to the hotel? I wanna sleep!" Adeel complained.

Why can't they just enjoy the morning breez?

Ignoring their chat, I pulled out a cable and plugged in my iphone for some better music. We have worked in Hollywood but we will always remain Bollywood lovers. Skipping through a few, I stopped at a Yo Yo Honey's track. The music lifted the atmosphere, leaving Waqas and Adeel wide awake. I began singing first when the chorus of the song came.