Chapter 10:: Outside The Scripted World

Heck! This book is growing so fast!! I can't tell you guys how happy I am :D :D :D

Thank you all for your support and for liking this book. I really hope that you enjoy the upcoming chapters too and that I don't fail to entertain you. Fingers crossed xx

LoveAlways!

***************************

~~~HUSSAIN'S POV~~~

"Aaj blue hai paani paani paani paani paani aur din bhi sunny sunny sunny sunny!" Waqas and Adeel managed to screw up the whole song while I sun bathed and bhai, along with Jessica, took care of the Hangi (a Maori barbecue).

"Aa jao on the beach yaar photo meri kheech. Phooti kismat hogi Teri gar tune yeh baat na mani!" Two females joined in and my guess, considering that my eyes were closed, was that they were Asmaara and Preet since Jessica and Paige couldn't sing Bollywood songs and Bani had just gone to the toilet. Just to be sure, I peeped from my right eye and- Oh Daiyum!

Only a few feet away from me, stood Preet in White hot-shorts with a pink Tank top rolled up, leaving approximately 4 inches of her abdomen bare. Her long brown hair were tied up in a pony tail and the little stud on her belly sparkled. She was not exactly skinny but this outfit really complimented her curves. My eyes wandered slightly below her belly when I snapped back to my senses.

Nahi Hussain! This is wrong!

Being a part of the film industry, my values have not been scraped away from me yet. Staring at a girl like this is not correct; at least according to the environment that I grew up in.

Asmaara wore the similar outfit but her's looked more sophisticated; at least her clothes didn't reveal as much as Preet's did.

I wonder how their families allow them such outfits?

~~~PREET's POV~~~

As we joined the group, Adeel gawked while Hussain eyed me carefully; guess he just managed to control his expression. When his eyes stopped at a point, it made me hella uncomfortable. Until now I had never been this conscious about my outfits.

It took me ages to pick this one up about two months ago when I was preparing for a beach party that I never got to visit due to all the wedding drama. Ugh! Where is bani? She was the one who was supposed to look shocked after seeing me in this and not someone else.

"Since everyone is here and ready, let's go swimming?" Waqas suggested.

We were not at a beach side but near a waterfall. Not a lot of people visit this place as it doesn't really have any hotels or restaurants around here. It takes a good long 70 minutes walk to get here through woods and cars aren't allowed due to narrow path and the government, who doesn't want to effect it's beauty by cutting down any trees around this heaven.

"Yeah! We are nearly done too," Jessica smiled. She looked far more relaxed today.

All of us ran upto the water and had a good long swim on this hot summer afternoon. The water was refreshing and sharing the space with tiny fishes was even special. I even tried catching them in a way Salman Khan taught in one of his movies while Jess giggled, "Bollywood always make things seem easier," she said.

Yeah true! Bollywood does make things seem way too simple and fun than they really are. Reality is far more complicated, boring and disappointing than what SRK or Salman Khan portray it as in their movies. In movies, Heroes get through every crisis but in real life, every bad memory leaves a scar. In movies, the good guys don't die even after jumping from 50th floor but, in real life, slight illness holds the power to kill you; like it killed my mom.