Chapter 60:: Saving Her

~~~HUSSAIN's POV~~~

Thank God, Zoya agreed to give me Malvika's address. It took me a coffee date to persuade her but, at least she agreed. On my way out, I picked up Raj's golf club, in case, I needed to use it for mine or Malvika's protection. I furiously punched the address in the navigator and drove off. Once I reached her place, I chose to go up the stairs instead of using the lift as it seemed faster. Climbing six floor wasn't really an easy task.

Upon reaching her floor, I decided to call her and damn! I realised that I had left my phone in my blazer's pocket. Now the only way to get to her was to dodge the two males on the either side of her main door.

I made my way down again and around the back of the building, where the main switches are usually located. I luckily found it exactly where I had thought it might be and pulled out the wire. Within a blink, all the lights went out and I headed upstairs again. Please be safe, Malvika, I kept praying as I reached her floor again, completely out of breath.

The men there were discussing if they should go outside and check what's wrong. After a long debate, one of them decided to go while the other one stayed. As he approached the stairs, I whacked the golf club on his legs, making him tumble down the stairs. His groans grabbed the other one's attention and as he came towards where I was, I kicked his, putting his biological manhood in danger and pushed him down the staircase. I wasn't supposed to show any mercy towards them anyway.

Knocking on Malvika's door was not very helpful as she couldn't believe that it was me. I had to break through the wooden door and there she sat, all curled up, behind her couch.

"Hussain!" She cried and leaped towards me, wrapping her trembling arms around my stomach, "I was so scared," she cried while I gently stroked her hair, trying to calm her down.

"But, now I am here and they won't be able to do anything," I whispered and she nodded, pulling away.

"Let's go before they manage to come up here again," I told her, leading her outside.

"Not so easily," came a laugh, from somewhere in the dark.

I tried figuring it out the direction of the voice however, it wasn't so clear until the loud and heavy footsteps approached us. Moving my hands aimlessly around my surroundings, I grasped on to the first thing I found and threw it in that guy's supposed direction. A loud shattering sound and a grunt suggested that the glass object had landed right at it's target.

"Malvika bhaag!" I shouted and dragged her along with me. Everyone was gathering outside the building when we reached the ground floor and ran for my car.

"Kaun hai Yeh log?" I asked, panting while she still cried. "Main soch Bhi nahi sakti thi ki woh yeh sab bhi kar sakta hai. But, then again, it's the Kashyaps we are talking about!"

"Did Raj send these goons? That moron- why would he do that?" I asked as the car's engine roared.

"N-not Raj- A-Aditya," she stutter, nervously while I drove off, "we met at the hospital and we had a fight. Then he-"

"Hospital? Are you okay? What happened?" I asked, feeling worried.

"I... I am.. P-preg-"

"What?!" My head jerked in her direction. She is not even married- how could she repeat the same mistake?

"Please don't judge me, Hussain," Malvika sobbed, covering her face with her hands.

"Hey- it's ok, really," I spoke, caressing her shoulder with my left hand.

"It would have been our eighth anniversary that night and I got so drunk. Then he came out of-"

"Wait! Don't tell me Raj is responsible," I said, interrupting her and she kept quite. Damn yaar!