Chapter 46:: Thoda Pyaar... Thodi Confusion

~~~SHEHRY's POV~~~

"Kya yaar, Adeel," Asmaara groaned because Jess refused to talk to any of us. However, I was still finding it hard to control my laughter.

"Pitne wala kaam kiya hai, be thankful she didn't kill you all," Daljit laughed, not moving his eyes from the cricket match that was on.

"Shut up!" Asmaara slapped his head and he mouthed an ouch, rubbing the back of his head.

Before he could say something, the doorbell rang and Adeel went up to open the door. Preet, Rajveer, Kashish and Happy came in, looking at their worst. Daljit immediately got off the couch and Happy hugged the life out of him.

"What happened?" Asmaara approached Preet. Preet looked up at her best friend for a brief second and ran inside.

"Kashish?" Asmaara asked Kashish but, she chose to not reply and went to her room.

"Your brother needs you," Rajveer said to me before following Kashish.

Shit! Kahi Hussain ne kuch bol toh nahi diya? Kahi in logo ne uske saath.....

~~~PREET's POV~~~

I laid in my bed, confused and scared. What were those guys after? Where did they come from and why did they attack me? Agar Hussain time par nahi aata toh shayad I would have been dead meat by now.

When Hussain fainted, Atif and veerji saved him from those guys while I was just too shocked to even move. Aisha and Bhabhi were by my side in no time and thanks to the customer care lady who called the police and ambulance on time. Throughout this incident, I saw Raj standing in a corner and frowning. Mujhe nahi bachana tha toh at least apne dost ko toh bacha liya hota.

"Preet?" Paige came upto me and I quietly sat up, "you ok?" She asked and I nodded, silently.

"I want to meet him," I said, taking a deep breath.

"Chal," Asmaara came in and said what I had not expected from her in a million years.

~~

"I wanted to meet Hussain, I wasn't planning to die or something," I said, looking at the height that I will have to climb.

"Oh ho, Preet," Asmaara frowned, "he saved your butt today and you are scared of climbing a pipe for him?"

"I agree," Paige said and Asmaara wrapped her arm around Paige's neck. It took us ages to convince Jess to keep an eye at all my family members and make sure that they stay inside. However, I think that with one wrong step, this pipe will not take me to Hussain but, straight up to the sky.

"You climbed down your balcony with the help of some dupattas so what's the matter now?" Paige groaned in a hushed tone and I shook my head.

"Fine, I'll do it," I said and walked over to the pipe, "hold my phone, I have no pockets."

"Relax yaar," Asmaara chuckled, "agar risk nahi liya toh pyar Kya khak kiya?" She winked and I sighed.

Third floor is no joke.

~~~HUSSAIN's POV~~~

"You should be thankful that you are still here after what you did!" Raj narrowed his eyes at me and I rolled mine, "how dare you slap me?"

"You should be thankful that I didn't kill you on the spot," I spat loudly, despite my aching chest. That idiot did punch me quite hard.

"They were just eve teasers and that's it. No big deal!" Raj howled and my blood boiled how dare he? It's not an effin' big deal for him?