Chapter 59:: Where Are You?

Thank you @amaanichhibu22 for the cute edit 😘😘😘

Loosely edited. I just wanted to post LOL.

<<>>

~~~HUSSAIN's POV~~~

"Hello?" I kept yelling in the phone, "Malvika where are you?"

I was freaking out right now and I wanted to help her, only if I knew where she was. The time was rapidly slipping out of my hands however, making sure that she was safe was my priority right now.

Ghar pe hi hogi- par uska ghar kahaan hai? I rushed into the guest house and looked for the Dil Se magazine that Preet had bought the other day. It had the contact details for her office and I could easily get her address from there.

"Hello, Dilse Magazine customer service, how may I help you?" Came a desi female voice from the other end.

"Hi, I am calling for Malvika Arora. Could you please transfer me to her?" I asked, trying to stay calm.

"Let me check," she mumbled and I impatiently waited. "I am sorry sir, she is not in today. Is there a message-"

"Um no thanks. You happen to have her address?" I didn't wait for her to finish, "I am her college friend."

"I am sorry Sir, I am not allowed to give away our staff's personal details. If you have a message then-"

I didn't wait for her to finish again and disconnected the call. Damn! Ab kahaan se laau? Kuch soch Hussain. Kuch Soch!

~~~SHEHRY's POV~~~

I slipped into my grey blazer and rubbed my eyes with my palms. Pull yourself together Shehry, I said to myself and splashed cold water on my face. Jisne meri kadar nahi ki- uske peeche moon latka kar ghoomne se kya faida? This is not the time to sulk over my personal problems when my brother needs me the most.

Fixing my hair, I stepped out of the room and bumped into a well dressed guy. His dinner jacket resembled with many others in the house. He must be working here- it must be his uniform.

"Mr. Shehryaar Asif?" He asked, while his eyeballs almost fell out of his eye sockets. "My sister is a fan of your's since your YouTube days!" He told me and I nodded, passing him a smile. "Thank you!"

"May I have your autograph please?" He asked excited and I could not help but chuckle slightly. I love it when people knowledge me for my work.

The name badge on his uniform addressed him as Akash. I took a pen out of my pocket and he struggled with all the things in his hands. A black blazer that looked quite familiar. Is that Hussain's?

"Where did you get this from?" I asked Akash, frowning at the blazer.

"Oh this! A waiter bumped into Hussain Sir so, he asked me to keep it in his room," he told me while I inspected the blazer which now had wet stains on it.

While I quickly signed a napkin for Akash, he went to keep Hussain's blazer in his room. He looked quite excited about it and that made me smile.

Stepping out of the house, I was greeted by London's cold evening breeze. Everything smelt extra fresh for some reason but, her scent still remained around me. Why? Why Asmaara?

"Shehry," Aisha pulled me out of my daze and quickly ran a finger across my waterline.

"Tum theek ho?" She asked, looking worried.

"Yeah. Yeah I am, what happened?" I asked, trying my best to sound normal.

"Woh Hussain- usse kya hua hai? First he asked me about Malvika's friend and then he ran out blindly- bechare waiter ke saare glasses gira diye," she filled me in while I rubbed my forehead with my fingers.