Chapter 03:: Hush Hush Hush Papa Sleepin'

Apologies in advance!!

This chapter isn't as long as I had planned it because I literally wrote the rest of it when I got home after my exam. My brain was too tired to think anymore and I didn't want to deliver badly written chapter after all those expectations you guys have from this story!! I could have posted this tomorrow but I promised, right?

Honestly! I am so happy after receiving such supportive feedback on the first three parts and I will give this story my hundred percent :D

HappyReading!! <3

(DO READ THE END BIT)

<><><><><><><><><><><>

HUSSAIN'S POV

******************

Sometimes I wonder how did I even end up being a part of such an insane group? Life main kabhi koi kaam seedha kiya nahi and mujhe every time trouble main dala woh alag. I am pretty sure that aaj bhi hum maarne wale hain. Or I should say, that I am the one who is going to die.

"Hussain nikaal na!" Waqas whispered from the other end of the darkly lit room.

I turned around and flashed the torch directly on his face, "calm down or help yourself," I said, annoyed.

"I am sure the keys are under his pillow," he claimed for the seventh time but how was I suppose to check when this enormous man wouldn't even move an inch what so ever.

Throughout this tour, none of us had to drive as we were provided with company cars drivers. The only person who actually brought their own car here was our, slightly large in size, manager. Narrowing him down as the only person who could unknowing lend us their car to the airport without addressing us as thieves, here we were, in his room, trying to locate the keys. Checking from suitcases to drawers and jeans's pockets, the only place we could think of now was under the pillow. Considering all the things we dropped and ran into, I am a hundred percent sure that this guy isn't waking up until that alarm beeps... Or God knows whatever wakes him up every morning.

Gathering all the strength I had in me, I finally allowed my hand to snake around the bed covers, carefully searching for the silk pillow. I traced every inch with my hand until something cold hit against my nail. Thats it!

"Mil gaya!" I chirped, as I turned to Waqas, who had a rather horrifying expression on his face like he was just about to deliver a baby.

"Kya hua bhai?" I asked while pulling out.... what felt like keys to me. AND just then I felt some sort of heavy weight on my forearm.

~~~~~~~~~

PREET's POV

**************

I sat impatiently on the swing in our backyard as Mehek bhabhi peacefully continued knitting an infant size sweater for the family member who is due to arrive in about 5 months from now. She says that she thinks that the baby is going to be a girl so each every sweater that she made in past 4 months was pink or at least some sort of girly colour. This baby is going to be the first member of our family's new generation so Daarji is really hoping for a boy but, honestly, I really want this new member to be a girl. Bhai toh sare chhote hone chahiye kyuki chahe they pamper you a lot but unse darr kar sare ladke bhag jaate hein. Aur agar everyday mere bhaiyo jaise bhai college pick karne aaye tab toh bechare ladke aas paas aane ke baare mein bhi nahi sochte.

"Haye Rabba, who is he shouting at now?" Bhabhi groaned as I turned to focus on the shuffling sounds that came from inside.

Ever since daarji spotted that milk on my face, he has been walking around the house in a very grumpy mood. He has been shouting at literally everyone accept me. Main unki favourite hu na thats why he can't stand getting angry at me. But bechare baaki log jo mere hisse ki daant kha rahe hain.