Forgiveness

(Y/n) Person POV

The Enchantress has been driven away and while I have smoothed things over with Ron and Harry, Hermione is still not feeling right. Both Hermione and I agreed to give each other some space to think about our relationship, I have been helping Harry and apparently on the same night of the Christmas party, Harry overheard Draco and Snape talking privately about Draco being given a job by Voldemort and Snape taking a Unbreakable Vow to help and protect Draco. This does not sound good at all and doesn't bode well for the school. But for now though, Christmas break is here and I am packing on the day we all are to go home for the holidays, when I hear a portal open behind me and I look to see Freyja come through the portal.

(Y/n): Lady Freyja? What brings you away from Asgard?

Freyja: You, (Y/n). *sigh* Odin has fallen into the Odinsleep and Asgard will be under siege by the dark forces soon enough. Before he fell asleep he asked me to bring you to Asgard, to help defend it in it's time of need.

(Y/n): *thinks for a moment* Can I have a moment to say goodbye?

Freyja: Of course, you know how to get to Asgard. I shall see you on the battlefield.

Freyja goes back through the portal and closes it, I take a deep breath and go to break the news, Harry and Ron understood and wished me safe travels, I then go to the girls dorm and knock.

Hermione: Who is it?

(Y/n): It's me. I just need to say something.

Hermione: *after a few seconds* Come in.

I open the door and walk in and see Hermione sitting on her bed facing away from me.

Hermione: What do you want?

(Y/n): I've been called to aid Asgard. Odin has fallen into the Odinsleep, once a year Odin must rest for seven days to regain his strength so that Asgard can live. But his absence leaves Asgard vulnerable to attack from dark forces.

Hermione: Okay.

(Y/n): *sigh* I'd rather go with your blessing.

Hermione remains silent and I take it for what it is, I pull out a present from my trunk and set it next to Hermione.

(Y/n): Happy Christmas, Hermione.

I walk out and head down to the courtyard, I look back at the school and see Hermione in the Gryffindor tower window, I simply smile and lift Mjolnir in the air as the Bifrost teleports me to Asgard.

Hermione POV

The Bifrost takes (Y/n) away and I sit back down on my bed and can't stop some tears from falling. I then get on the train and head home with (Y/n)'s present still unopened.

(Y/n) POV

I arrive in Asgard and almost immediately am told that Asgard is already under siege from the Trolls of Vanaheim, I jump from the walls to meet the army head on and start demolishing the troll horde. The Asgardian army soon join in and from the looks of the horde this is going to be a very long battle.

Hermione POV

I am delighted to be home and my parents and I are having a good Christmas together, but every now and then my mind wanders to (Y/n). I am sitting in my room looking at (Y/n)'s still unopened present, thinking about how can (Y/n) and I bounce back after what he did.

*knock* *knock*

Hermione: *sniffles* Yes.

I look up and my dad walks in and he must've seen my reddened eyes, because he sat on the edge of the bed and told me to start talking. I explain what happened with (Y/n) and the Enchantress mind controlling him.