Arrival at Hogwarts

(Y/n) POV

I am searching for a seat on the train heading towards Hogwarts, but every seat I am finding is full until I come across a half full compartment and see Harry and a red haired boy.

(Y/n): Harry, good to see you my friend!

Harry: Hey (Y/n), looking for a seat?

(Y/n): Actually yes, do you mind?

Harry: Please do.

(Y/n): *to redhead* I'm (Y/n) (L/n), and you are?

Ron: *mouth half full* Ron Weasley, want some?

(Y/n): Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans? *as I start to eat one*

Ron: They mean every flavor too, there's chocolate and peppermint, but there's also Spinach, Liver, and Tripe. My brother swore he got a boogey-flavored one once. *Harry puts his back*

(Y/n): Ugh!.. I think I found the vomit flavored one!

Harry and Ron start laughing hysterically and I soon join in, until Harry picks up a small candy box.

Harry: These aren't real frogs are they?

Ron: It's just a spell, besides it's the card you want. I've got about 500 meself.

Harry opens the box and the frog starts jumping around.

Ron: Watch it!

All of a sudden it jumps out the window before I can grab and I face plant into the window.

(Y/n): Ow.

Harry: You good?

Ron: Rotten luck, that.

I get back in my seat and rub my nose a little to make the pain go away, Harry then checks out the card he got.

Harry: I've got Dumbeldore!

Ron: I got about six of him.

Harry: *looks back at the card* Hey, he's gone.

Ron: You can't expect him to hang around all day, can you?

Our attention is then turned to the rat happily munching away.

Ron: This is Scabbers by the way, pathetic, isn't he?

Harry: A little.

Ron: Fred gave me a spell to turn him yellow. Wanna see?

Harry/(Y/n): Yeah!

Just before Ron tries the spell, a familiar face appears in the doorway, looks around and asks.

Hermione: Have any of you seen a toad. a boy named Neville has lost one.

I quickly look under the seats as Ron and Harry both say no, I come back and tell her no as well.

Hermione: Oh your performing spells? Let's see them.

Ron: Sunshine, daisies, butter mellow, turn this stupid rat yellow.

It doesn't work and we are all a little disappointed, but Ron just shrugs and continues eating.

Hermione: Are you sure that's a real spell? Well, it's not very good, is it? I've only tried simple ones myself, but they've all worked for me.

(Y/n): Oh yeah, like what?

She pulls out her wand and sits down across from Harry.

Hermione: Oculus Reparo.

I am not too shocked that worked as I've used it plenty of times myself at home. but the other two are shocked at this spell. Hermione finally realizes who she's talking to and gasps.