Year 5: Reunions

(Y/n) POV

      For the last two months I have been moving from place to place around the world, I'll tell you why. Before I burned down my house after Robert died I looked through his fileing cabinet and took out every unsolved case Robert had left. You see while he raised, Robert had a job at the Ministry of Magic as an Auror. So I thought I would honor my dad by finishing his unsolved cases. There was a catch however, since I am a 15 year old student of Hogwarts, the Ministry didn't take kindly to an underage wizard solving Auror cases faster than they did. Because of this, and the fact that the Ministry is trying cover up the fact that Voldemort is back, have started slandering my name across the media, not to mention Harry and Professor Dumbeldore are recieving the same treatment. I have been approached many times by various agents of The Ministry to fall into line with them. Naturally, because they refuse the truth, I denied to follow their rules and have proceeded to brand me a menace to society. On more than one occasion raids were conducted by the Ministry to try and capture me, only for their plans to fail miserably, I have not killed anyone however, because I know their just doing their jobs. I am able to keep a step ahead of them thanks in part to Huggin being the best lookout I've ever seen. So, that's why I've been moving never staying in one place for more than a day, I also forced myself to break off communications with Harry and the others for fear they may become targets by not only the Ministry but much darker forces. After I finished all of my dad's cases, I was contacted by Sirius Black, who sought to employ my help in the fight against Voldemort. So, in addition to being on the run I also act as active agent to help Sirius and various other people that were fighting against Voldemort and his forces. Right now though, I am sitting next to a fire while Huggin keeps a lookout, I just finished making a stew when Huggin caws to alert me.

(Y/n): I hear them.

Moody: Hello to camp! May we come in?!

(Y/n): Come on in, Moody!

      Professor Moody and several other adults I didn't recognize, but I figured were friendly, walked up to the fire.

(Y/n): Pull up a stump.

Moody: We're not staying.

Tonks: *as she eats the stew* But we could use a refuel, Moody.

(Y/n): Be quick.

Moody: Harry used magic outside of school and in front of a muggle.

(Y/n): Was he under attack?

Moody: *nods* Dementors.

(Y/n): I thought the Ministry controlled them.

Moody: Some of them have been seen venturing away from Azkaban.

(Y/n): You don't think it's Voldemort's doing?

Moody: Entirely possible. Point is Harry was being expelled from Hogwarts, until Dumbeldore intervened and the Ministry allowed Harry a disciplinary hearing.

(Y/n): So get Harry somwhere safe until then.

Moody: You're coming with too.

(Y/n): *sigh* I can't. The Ministry has been hunting me all summer, because they've labeled me a menace, a monster, simply because I refuse to follow their rules.

Moody: We're taking you both somewhere safe until school starts up again, the Ministry may have jurisdiction outside Hogwarts but they have none within. You'll be safe.

(Y/n): *thinks for a moment and sighs* Alright, we'll do things your way, for now.

Moody: Then come on we have a long way to go. Get to your brooms!