To Destroy a Horcrux

(Y/n) POV

     I slowly wake up and hear footsteps coming towards me, I look up and see a familiar figure.

Loki: Well, well, well, how the mighty hath fallen. *laughs*

(Y/n): *disbelief* Loki? Impossible.

Loki: You really thought Odin could hold me.

     Loki punches me across my face, I reel back easily and try to get up, but find I am being held back by chains with shackles, I tried to break them but the chains were somehow stronger.

Loki: Oh how I have longed to see the essence of my arrogant, oafish brute of a step-brother finally defeated. And all I had to do was save you.

(Y/n): What?

Loki: Look at you strain that feeble mind of yours. Please, allow me to put the pieces together for you. You were brought to Asgard as a baby by your parents, the both of them pleading for help to heal their ailing infant. One by one the Gods refused, I only refused because I saw an opportunity to finally be rid of my brother once and for all. So, I convinced Thor to heal you and save your life by giving you part of his own lifeforce. So, as soon as you were saved and back on Midgard, I then went to your home and tried to kill you but your parents stood in my way, your father sent you away to keep you safe, while your mother fought her hardest to keep me at bay.

(Y/n): No.

Loki: Yes, I killed your parents that night but not before they managed to send you away, I tried to find you but my idiot brother found you first and went into hiding. But I needn't worry, as you grew older and you grew more powerful, I knew my brother would weaken and eventually, perish. Then, that only leaves you. And don't worry, I will end your life, but only after you've reached your lowest point and what better way then to destroy the mortals you love so dearly. Hehehehehe!

(Y/n): No! I won't let you lay a finger on them!

Loki: HAHAHAHA! You won't let me.

Loki then stabs me in the gut with the spear he had on him, I yell in pain as he continues to torture me for what felt like an eternity.

Hermione POV

I wake up in a cold sweat in the tent as I somehow felt like (Y/n) was in pain. It's been days and it looks like (Y/n) has disappeared off the face of the earth. Ron has regained enough strength to walk so we can get moving, Harry and I tried many different spells and techniques to destroy the Horcrux but we haven't even put a scratch on it. So, we keep moving so we don't get caught by Snatchers but I do leave a trail for (Y/n) to follow should he try finding us. I just hope he's okay, we each take turns to carry the Horcrux because it has the side effect of making you give in to your evil intentions. We keep moving but, eventually while Ron was wearing the locket around his neck, he had finally had enough and got after Harry because even though we have a Horcrux we are no closer to destroying it and we now have to find the Sword of Gryffindor to do so, and we have no idea where it is. So, in a fit of anger Ron left and didn't come back for the whole night. I couldn't sleep that night because I am losing the only family I have left and I don't know what to do. The next morning Harry and I moved to a different campsite and I couldn't keep the tears from flowing, after the enchantments were in place I sat outside the tent by the fire and just read Beedle the Bard, when images start flashing in my head again to (Y/n) somehow in pain. I grasp the crystal necklace (Y/n) gave me for Christmas and thought of (Y/n).

Hermione: *to herself* No matter what. I will always love you.

Harry: *in distance but getting closer* Hermione! You were right. Snitches do have flesh memories but I didn't catch this one with my hand. I almost swallowed it, here look.