First Day Classes

(Y/n) POV

I wake up fairly early the next morning and do some quick pushups and situps, some might find this weird, but Robert had me doing this since day 1. Anyways exercise done I get into my uniform and see that Ron and Harry are both asleep. I head downstairs and see Hermione also up and ready to go.

(Y/n): Good morning, Hermione!

Hermione: Good Morning, (Y/n). Must you be so loud.

(Y/n): It's the start of a new adventure, why wouldn't I be excited. Also, I wanted to familiarize myself with the school layout, think you can help me?

Hermione: Of course, let's see.. we have quite a few classes together so this will be easy, follow me.

(Y/n): As you wish.

Hermione and I make it to our first class and, of course, we have arrived first. Hermione then looks around confused.

Hermione: Don't you think it's odd that the students are here before the teacher?

I look around and see a cat sitting on the teachers desk, then realize something.

(Y/n): Oh, the teacher is here.

Hermione: Where?

(Y/n): Professor McGonagall is what's called an Animagis, meaning she can turn herself into an animal. Ain't that right Professor!?

The cat jumps off the desk and transforms into Professor McGonagall and she then walks towards us, I look at Hermione who has a shocked look on her face.

McGonagall: Impressive, Mr. (L/n). not many first years can recognize an Animagis, let alone identify the individual.

(Y/n): Honestly, there are quite a few cats running around here, so lucky guess, I suppose.

McGonagall: Nevertheless, impressive. Seeing as you and Ms. Granger are the first ones here, please pick a seat.

I let Hermione pick hers and I take the one next to her, a few minutes later and more students start filing in and class starts. A while later and still no sign of Ron and Harry, Hermione leans over and whispers.

Hermione: Where are those two?

(Y/n): I don't know, it's not my day to watch them.

Just then the doors fling open and Ron and Harry rush in, clearly out of breath.

Ron: We made it. can you imagine McGonagall's face if we were late.

I was about to say something when Professor McGonagall transforms from cat to human and approaches the shocked boys.

Ron: That was brilliant.

McGonagall: Why thank you for that assessment. Perhaps it'd be better if I transfigured Mr. Potter and you into a watch. That way ne of you might be on time.

Harry: We got lost.

McGonagall: Then perhaps a map? I trust you don't need one to find your seats.

The class ends awhile later and we all head to Potions class, oh boy. As I converse with Harry, Professor Snape walks in.

Snape: There will be no wand waving or silly incantations in this class. As such, I don't expect many of you to enjoy the subtle science and exact art that is potion making. However, for those select few, who possess the predisposition, I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory and even put a stopper in death. Then again, maybe some of you have come to Hogwarts in possession of abilities so formidable that you feel confident enough to NOT.....PAY.....ATTENTION. *emphasizing Harry*