Again?

3rd Person POV

A brisk October afternoon and a Quidditch match between Gryffindor and Slytherin is well underway and it's not looking good for our esteemed red and gold clad house. Gryffindor has the Quaffol and make their way to Slytherin's goal, Slytherin however, with their Nimbus 2001's, were able to steal the Quaffol and make another goal.

Score Keeper: Another goal for Slytherin! They lead Griffindor 90 to 30.

As the game continues, Malfoy is taunting Harry, because what else does he know. Harry narrowly misses a bludger, Oliver Wood then appears.

Oliver: Watch yourself, Harry!

Harry: *eyes widen* Wood, look out!

Oliver looks back and looks too late as the bludger came back and broke his broom, the bludger again goes for Harry, this time though it stays on Harry's tail as Harry tries to get away from it. Hagrid is watching with his binoculars and exclaims.

Hagrid: Blimey! Harry's got himself a rogue bludger, that's been tampered with that has!

Ron: *pulls out his wand* I'll stop it.

Hermione: *put Ron's wand down* No! Even with a proper wand, it's too risky. You could hit Harry.

The bludger continues going after Harry, until he finally loses it in one of the elevated stands. Malfoy opens his dumb mouth again.

Malfoy: Training for the ballet, Potter?

Just then Harry spots the snitch hovering behind Malfoy, he then hears the bludger coming up behind him and ducks. Malfoy ducks to avoid the bludger too, then Harry races passed Malfoy to go after the snitch, Malfoy starts chasing after Harry. As Malfoy passes Harry, He elbows Harry's arm and continues after the snitch. Harry chases after Malfoy in between the field and the stands, with the bludger still in pursuit.

Malfoy: You'll never catch me, Potter.

Harry continues after while still avoiding the bludger, Harry finally passes Malfoy on the inside of the ring. Malfoy, again, hits Harry as he passes him, this time though the pair stay neck and neck. The race passed Colin, who takes a photo as well, and narrowly avoids a bludger to the head. As Malfoy and Harry try to gain an advantage and pass one another, the bludger then bounces off the sides of the stadium while trying to hit mainly Harry, it then breaks completely through the stadium. Harry is relieved a little, until the bludger comes back in front of them and tries to hit him, Harry dives to avoid it, Malfoy however, simply dodges to the side a little, but in the process loses control of his broom and wipes out by doing the splits. Ooh, that's gotta hurt.... I like it! Harry chases the snitch again and reaches to grab it, the bludger comes from nowhere and hits Harry's arm, hard. Harry spins but quickly regains control and continues after the snitch, Harry reaches out with his other arm and catches the snitch as he wipes out and skids on the sand below the goals. Hermione, Ron and Hagrid start making their way down to the field as the score is called.

Score Keeper: Harry Potter has caught the snitch! Gryffindor wins!

Harry then narrowly avoids the rogue bludger hitting his head twice and splits his legs to avoid it a third time, as the bludger rises to attack again.

Hermione: Finite Incantatem!

The spell hits and shatters the bludger into pieces, various people then make their way to Harry.

Hermione: Harry, are you okay?!

Harry: No. I think my arm is broken.

Lockhart: Not to worry, Harry. I will fix that arm of yours straightaway.