To Diagon Alley (Again)

(Y/n) POV

     It is early morning when Harry, the Weasely boys and I return to the Burrow. We thought we were quiet, but that quickly got shot down when we made it to the living room. Molly Weasely appeared and I felt a shiver crawl up my spine.

Molly: Where have you been!

     The boys and I hide the biscuits behind us, Molly shifted to Harry.

Molly: Harry, how wonderful to see you, dear. *back to us* Beds empty! No note! Car gone! You could've died, you could've been seen! *back to Harry* Of course, I'm not blaming you Harry dear.

Ron: They were starving him, mum. *Harry nods in agreement* There were bars on his window.

Molly: Well, you'd best hope I don't put bars on your window, Ronald Weasely!

     As Harry helps Molly with breakfast, the Weasely boys and I have set up the table, then Ginny runs down and asks Molly.

Ginny: Mum, have you seen my jumper?

Molly: Yes dear, it was on the cat.

     Ginny looks at Harry with a surprised look, she even blushed when he said hello, then she dashed out of the dining room.

Harry: *confused* What did I do?

Ron: Ginny, she's been talking about you all summer. Bit annoying, really.

     As I take another swig of butterbeer, and older gentleman walks through the front door, I presume to be Arthur Weasely, Weasely family patriarch.

Arthur: Morning, Weasely's

Weaselys: Morning dad!

Arthur: What a night. Nine raids, nine!

Harry: Raids?

Ron: Dad works for the Ministry for Magic.

(Y/n): The Misuse of Muggle Artifacts, right?

Ron: Right, Dad loves Muggles. Thinks they're fascinating.

     Arthur kisses Molly and sits down next to Harry and notices both guests and asks.

Arthur: And who are you two?

(Y/n): (Y/n) (L/n), sir. A pleasure to meet you finally.

Harry: I'm Harry, Harry Potter.

Arthur: Good Lord, are you really? Well, Ron's told us all about you two of course. When did they get here?

Molly: (Y/n) arrived yesterday afternoon after you left for work. Harry arrived this morning, your sons flew that enchanted car of yours to Surry and back last night.

Arthur: *intrigued* Did you really? How'd it go?

     We all try to eagerly answer, when Molly smacks Arthur's shoulder and glares at him. Arthur recomposes himself as I drink some more.

Arthur: I mean, that was very wrong indeed boys. Very wrong of you.

     We continue eating when the Weasely owl crashes into the window, I almost spit up my drink, when Percy gets up and grabs the mail.

Percy: Oh look it's our Hogwarts letters.

Molly: Oh?

Percy: They've sent us Harry and (Y/n)'s as well.

Arthur: Dumbeldore must know you two are here, doesn't miss a trick, that man.

Fred: Oh no, this stuff won't come cheap Mum. Spell books alone are very expensive.