Time Turner

(Y/n) POV

     I slowly start to stir and grab my head as it was in pain like I got hit real hard in the head. My vision finally comes back and I look around my eyes finally land on Hermione just seemingly asleep in the chair next to my bed. I slowly try to get up so I don't disturb her but end up wincing a little bit and this was enough to wake her up.

Hermione: *gasp* I'm up. *sees me* (Y/n)! *pulls me into a tight hug* I'm so glad you're alright!

(Y/n): *trying to get air* Hermione... air.

Hermione: *pulls away* Oh, I'm sorry. I was just really worried about you. *blushes*

(Y/n): I'll be okay, Hermione. What happened to Harry?

Hermione simply points to Harry's bed and I can see he was still unconscious. I start get out of bed, my healing factor making most of the pain go away right there, but Hermione still puts a hand on my shoulder.

Hermione: What do you think your doing?!

(Y/n): If Sirius has been captured we need to do something, he's an innocent man who was framed by Pettigrew. I can't sit here and let him rot in jail.

Hermione: I'm afraid it's worse than that. The dementors are going to perform the kiss.

(Y/n): Oh, no. We need to do some-

Harry: *waking up* I saw my dad.

(Y/n): Harry, thank the gods.

Harry: I saw my dad from across the lake.

Hermione: What? Never mind, listen, they've captured Sirius. Any minute now and the dementors are going to perform the kiss.

Harry: You mean they're gonna kill him.

(Y/n): No, it's much worse. They're going to suck out his soul.

Dumbeldore suddenly walks in and Hermione starts.

Hermione: Headmaster, please, you have to stop them. They have the wrong man.

Harry: It's true. Sirius is innocent.

Ron: It was Scabbers who did it.

Dumbeldore: Scabbers?

Ron: He was my rat, sir. He's not really a rat, I mean he was when he lived with us and-

(Y/n): Point is, sir. We know the truth. You have to believe us.

Dumbeldore: I do, Mr. (L/n). But I'm sorry to say that the word of four 13 year old wizards will convince few others. A child's voice, however honest and true, is meaningless to those who have forgotten how to listen. *thinks for a moment* Mysterious thing, time. Powerful, and when meddled with, dangerous. Sirius is in the top most cell of the Dark Tower. *turns to Hermione* You know the laws, Ms. Granger. You must not be seen. And you would do well, I feel, to return before this final chime. If not, the consequences are too ghastly to discuss. If you succeed tonight, more than one innocent life may be spared. Three turns should do, I think. *before he leaves the room* Oh, when in doubt, I find retracing my steps to be a wise place to begin. Good luck. *closes doors*

Ron: What the bloddy hell was that all about?

Hermione: Sorry Ron, but seeing as you can't walk.

Hermione then takes out her Time Turner and wraps the necklace around me and Harry, Harry tries to help but I simply smack his hand away and let Hermione work. After three turns we start to turn back the clock and step back in time when we're done Hermione looks at the clock.

Harry: What just happened? Where's Ron?

Hermione: 7:30. Where were we at 7:30?

(Y/n): Going to Hagrid's. Let's go.